Author Topic: CNN: Democrats see Warren as rising VP contender as coronavirus reshuffles 2020 race  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats see Warren as rising VP contender as coronavirus reshuffles 2020 race

By Gregory Krieg and Dan Merica, CNN

Updated 8:04 AM ET, Sun May 24, 2020

(CNN)Joe Biden is thinking big.

Confronted with the prospect of taking office next year in the depths of a historic economic and health crisis, Biden is now talking about a bolder presidency, with ambitions stretching beyond the restoration of pre-Donald Trump normalcy.

And there is a growing sense in Democratic circles, particularly among the progressive wing of the party, that there is one sure way to show he means it: Make Elizabeth Warren his running mate.

The Massachusetts senator has mostly been regarded as a vice presidential dark horse more likely destined, if progressive dreams were answered, for a top cabinet position. But that calculation could be shifting as the factors influencing Biden's decision evolve in the face of a mushrooming catastrophe. Over the past month, the pair have forged a deeper personal connection, following the death of Warren's brother, and begun to sharpen their focus on common political ground as Biden publicly shifted on an issue that famously divided them nearly two decades ago.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24/politics/elizabeth-warren-joe-biden-vice-president-coronavirus/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, extreme leftist Warren is just the tincture Sloe Joe needs.   :yowsa:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Another episode in Biden's Veepstakes soap opera.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

Interesting ... the last person who IMHO would help Sloe Joe win the presidency.  I hope he picks her. God forbid though in the event that Joe actually wins,  Warren is going to be one of our worst nightmares.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

I just looked it up she had 58 delegates .... I didn't realize she had that many.  I thought Buttgig had the most.  She's also holding fundraisers for Sloe Joe. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/elections/delegate-count-primary-results.html

https://www.boston.com/news/politics/2020/05/24/elizabeth-warren-to-hold-big-dollar-fundraiser-for-joe-biden

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yes to Elizabeth Warren! Because this is the face American citizens want to see for the next 6 months:

Aw, she's angry!
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

Yes to Elizabeth Warren! Because this is the face American citizens want to see for the next 6 months:

Aw, she's angry!

The lady that denied you your graham cracker for misbehaving during storytime.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think Joe's dementia induced poor performance, is going to either:

(1) Force him to pander to far left Warren/Sanders wing, and squaw gets VEEP nod.
(2) Mid summer announcement to cede to the likes of Hitlerly or Klobuchar

Based on Joe's performance last week, I think the odds of him making it to November 3rd as candidate are dropping rapidly
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I think Joe's dementia induced poor performance, is going to either:

(1) Force him to pander to far left Warren/Sanders wing, and squaw gets VEEP nod.
(2) Mid summer announcement to cede to the likes of Hitlerly or Klobuchar

Based on Joe's performance last week, I think the odds of him making it to November 3rd as candidate are dropping rapidly

I don't know election laws, so my question is once a candidate drops out can they decide to jump back into the race?? IF not, then that would eliminate Warren or Klobuchar from running.

Chances are Joe is going to hang in there till the DEM convention and name his VP.  Perhaps if he steps down before Nov. 3., then the VP would become the presidential nominee?

If Joe steps down, would that then give the DNC reason to delay the election?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't know election laws, so my question is once a candidate drops out can they decide to jump back into the race?? IF not, then that would eliminate Warren or Klobuchar from running.

Chances are Joe is going to hang in there till the DEM convention and name his VP.  Perhaps if he steps down before Nov. 3., then the VP would become the presidential nominee?

If Joe steps down, would that then give the DNC reason to delay the election?

Most candidates did not cancel their campaigns, but instead merely "suspended" them.  This is why that is.

And nobody gets to delay the election, it's defined by statute to be "The first Tuesday following the first Monday in November."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: