Author Topic: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election  (Read 10349 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2020, 09:50:23 pm »
So, you're left with writing in the name of your horse for President.  Please, take a moment and explain how this helps the nation and prevents apocalypse from descending upon the fruits of your loins.

Be specific.

The apocalypse is already descending upon the fruit of my loins in the actions of your dear leader and in the bills he is signing.

You really don't expect for me to vote for their servitude do you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2020, 09:50:54 pm »
Y'all will forgive him of anything. There ain't no thinking left. *****rollingeyes*****

That is not a fair observation.  How many Briefers can you count that will "forgive him anything?"  I think I can do it on one hand, and have fingers left over.  "Y'all" is too broad a brush.  Just my 2¢.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 09:51:25 pm »
Right. Always a justification. He can't help it.
But he fights, right?  :silly:

*****rollingeyes*****

Y'all are living in lala land/

Right, he does fight!

We have seen more advances for conservatism in 3 yrs than we've seen in a generation.

I'll take an imperfect man who gets things done anytime over the perfectly principled man who doesn't accomplish anything.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline aligncare

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2020, 09:56:24 pm »
Right, he does fight!

We have seen more advances for conservatism in 3 yrs than we've seen in a generation.

I'll take an imperfect man who gets things done anytime over the perfectly principled man who doesn't accomplish anything.

Now, wait. Give @roamer_1 a chance. In six months he’ll have us all voting for his horse (HT, @Right_in_Virginia ).

:silly:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2020, 09:56:57 pm »
@roamer_1

Your kvetching schtick is getting old; lots of stone throwing, zero plans or practical solutions for fixing. Emphasis on practical, because the election is in six months and your solution is what? Not voting. Great plan, Mervin.

All I have left is to withhold my endorsement. That is all I ever have. To lend my endorsement or not. Ain't any different than ever. That does not require a plan. All it requires is an informed choice.
I am informed.
And I will choose.
And it won't be for Tumpy.

And how the hell is it merely kvetching? I am shouting at the betrayal. The monumental betrayal. The biggest betrayal I have ever seen.
And all y'all are asleep.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2020, 10:00:34 pm »
:thumbsup:

Nick Adams, author of Trump and Churchill, Defenders of Western Civilization, makes a cogent argument comparing Donald Trump and Winston Churchill, their personal and political lives.

You will be surprised and amazed by their similarities.

Looks like it’s available on kindle. I’ll check it out.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2020, 10:00:40 pm »
That is not a fair observation.  How many Briefers can you count that will "forgive him anything?"  I think I can do it on one hand, and have fingers left over.  "Y'all" is too broad a brush.  Just my 2¢.

Any that would vote for him are lending their endorsement to him... After a draconian shutdown of the nation over something akin to the flu that has destroyed whole sectors of the economy, and ruined countless lives. That on top of more spending than ever before (by nearing an order of magnitude)

But you'll still pull the lever.
What the hell else is that?

Offline bilo

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2020, 10:00:48 pm »

My thinking is that we must avoid seating Biden or the eventual DEM nominee in order to keep our Republic in tact.

You're right.

The way the leftists and the propagandists have revealed themselves the last 3 yrs should convince everyone that the Rats are an existential threat to the Republic and individual rights.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2020, 10:00:59 pm »
Now, wait. Give @roamer_1 a chance. In six months he’ll have us all voting for his horse (HT, @Right_in_Virginia ).

88devil

Online roamer_1

« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2020, 10:04:18 pm »
Right, he does fight!

And it's never his fault.

Having your liberty removed and your livelihood taken away pretty well 'trumps' anything else, with the exception of course of the monumental spending...

But wait! More destruction awaits! Vote for more!!!

Offline bilo

« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2020, 10:04:51 pm »

LOL, that's good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2020, 10:06:24 pm »

My horse, or part of another... Not a lot of difference in that @aligncare

Offline bilo

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2020, 10:07:48 pm »

And it's never his fault.

Having your liberty removed and your livelihood taken away pretty well 'trumps' anything else, with the exception of course of the monumental spending...

But wait! More destruction awaits! Vote for more!!!

I can see why he won't give an inch after watching the media lie about him for the last 3 years.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2020, 10:08:34 pm »
Any that would vote for him are lending their endorsement to him... After a draconian shutdown of the nation over something akin to the flu that has destroyed whole sectors of the economy, and ruined countless lives. That on top of more spending than ever before (by nearing an order of magnitude)

But you'll still pull the lever.
What the hell else is that?

Nope.  Unfair.  "Pulling the lever" != "Supports everything he does and says."  Most people consider that vote as an effort to move the ball in the right direction down the field, not a philosophical statement of what's ideal.  It's the difference between Tactical and Strategic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2020, 10:08:40 pm »
I can see why he won't give an inch after watching the media lie about him for the last 3 years.

Aww... Sympathy vote....

Nope.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2020, 10:11:22 pm »
Nope.  Unfair.  "Pulling the lever" != "Supports everything he does and says."  Most people consider that vote as an effort to move the ball in the right direction down the field, not a philosophical statement of what's ideal.  It's the difference between Tactical and Strategic.

Bullcrap.

Your vote is an endorsement. That is all it is. That is all it will ever be.
You are voting FOR big.gov.
You are voting FOR monumental spending.
You are voting FOR the ridiculous shutdown happening again.

There is nothing else. For or abstain... That's all you get.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2020, 10:23:52 pm »
Bullcrap.

In the end you and I end up living under the same result.

The difference being semantic - I will have done what I thought I could to slow/stop the slide, and you will have bragging rights.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2020, 10:28:38 pm »
In the end you and I end up living under the same result.

The difference being semantic - I will have done what I thought I could to slow/stop the slide, and you will have bragging rights.

Nonsense. By NOT endorsing big.gov Republicanism, I am precisely trying to stop the slide.
Go along with it if you want. but don't think you're stopping it. You're voting FOR it.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2020, 10:33:08 pm »
Nonsense. By NOT endorsing big.gov Republicanism, I am precisely trying to stop the slide.
Go along with it if you want. but don't think you're stopping it. You're voting FOR it.

And you've lost what little influence you might have had by taking yourself out of the contest.

Which delights the State, by the way. They wish all like minded would do the same.

Because while there may be enough principled conservatives to eventually steer the GOP there certainly will never be enough to stand and compete by themselves. There weren't in 1775 and there're even fewer today.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2020, 10:36:32 pm »
President Trump is a gift from God.
If you stand against Trump, then you stand against God.
More power to you, but at the same time, may God have mercy on your soul.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2020, 10:40:58 pm »
And you've lost what little influence you might have had by taking yourself out of the contest.

You're kidding right? What contest is that? It's all the same dang thing.

Which delights the State, by the way. They wish all like minded would do the same.

I don't give a rip about the state. Give me something to vote FOR and I will come arunnin.
Why the hell should I vote FOR what I am primarily, fundamentally against? How the heck does that help my cause at all?

And I think you are exactly wrong wrt the state. They would much rather have this nifty 'vote against' thing they've sold y'all... doesn't matter to them who wins, the money keeps flowing like 2 dollar wine. And they are free to do anything they like.

Because while there may be enough principled conservatives to eventually steer the GOP there certainly will never be enough to stand and compete by themselves. There weren't in 1775 and there're even fewer today.

Baloney. Not if everyone who claims it would start voting for it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2020, 10:45:44 pm »
Bullcrap.

What are you talking about, endorsement? Trump’s not a politician. He’s a practical, no nonsense manager of a successful corporation owning over 500 companies, including large real estate holdings around the world.

He’s not building a career in politics. He’s capping off a career in the private sector giving back to the country he loves that’s given him so much. For him it’s one and done. That alone should clue you in that it’s not about politics. It’s about his seeing his country faltering over the last 30-40 years and being in a financial position to do something about it and giving back to America.

You do know this job, because of dirty, rotten, stinking political attacks has cost his company and personal wealth around $2 billion in value since becoming president.

You’ve got no business bringing politics in to his goals and intentions for fixing, with his abilities, what he can for America.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2020, 10:48:03 pm »
What are you talking about, endorsement? Trump’s not a politician. He’s a practical, no nonsense manager of a successful corporation owning over 500 companies, including large real estate holdings around the world.

He’s not building a career in politics. He’s capping off a career in the private sector giving back to the country he loves that’s given him so much. For him it’s one and done. That alone should clue you in that it’s not about politics. It’s about his seeing his country faltering over the last 30-40 years and being in a financial position to do something about it and giving back to America.

You do know this job, because of dirty, rotten, stinking political attacks has cost his company and personal wealth around $2 billion in value since becoming president.

You’ve got no business bringing politics in to his goals and intentions for fixing, with his abilities, what he can for America.

What bloody pap is this?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2020, 11:14:21 pm »
Well, again, for me, and I've stated it several times before; I will vote for the person who will move this country in the most positive direction. Basically it will boil down to Trump v. Biden.  Your pick.  If you choose not to vote, what does that really accomplish? Voting 3rd party also accomplishes nothing because a 3rd party's chance of winning is just about impossible. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2020, 11:21:26 pm »
TRILLIONS UPON TRILLIONS of reasons not to.

@roamer_1

And NONE for rational people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!