Author Topic: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election  (Read 10473 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election
« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2020, 10:58:29 pm »
No, I missed it, but E-1 is on in a few minutes...the DVR's been set to record all 3 episodes.

I'm recording it too...I think I will watch the first episode now..starting here in 2mins.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #301 on: May 26, 2020, 10:59:04 pm »
Planned parenthood makes off like a bandit in COVID bill......

AGAIN.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2020, 11:18:51 pm »
It seemed large at the time, and I didn't appreciate it a bit when Reagan caved on amnesty for illegal aliens.  :chairbang:  :shrug:

@Cyber Liberty

To be fair to Reagan,those were earlier,more innocent time,and the deal was if he would sign off on it one time to clear up a "temporary problem",they would never ask for it again. He believed them because up to that time,the politicians kept their word to each other,even if they didn't keep it to the voters.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2020, 11:26:05 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

To be fair to Reagan,those were earlier,more innocent time,and the deal was if he would sign off on it one time to clear up a "temporary problem",they would never ask for it again. He believed them because up to that time,the politicians kept their word to each other,even if they didn't keep it to the voters.

@sneakypete

He got suckered in, by people we all knew were suckering him in.  It's as if he was the last to know.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2020, 01:11:31 am »
@sneakypete

He got suckered in, by people we all knew were suckering him in.  It's as if he was the last to know.

@Cyber Liberty

Well,he had been a well-know movie star for decades,as well as a registered Dim. He knew and was friends with a lot of  those people for decades.

Or at least that is what he thought.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #305 on: May 27, 2020, 03:21:55 am »
And it would be different with a dim?
How?

Pelosi wants three trillion even now!

You gotta do better!

Maybe Trump will give it to her.  He hasn't ever said no so far.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #306 on: May 27, 2020, 02:37:04 pm »
On the contrary. Children ignore consequences chasing their desires because they don't think it will happen to them. That they are the exception. Eventually reality strikes.

Those traits are not unique to just children
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #307 on: May 27, 2020, 02:57:23 pm »
Baseball addict suffering acute withdrawal.   Give him a pass!   :laugh:

@EasyAce
@Right_in_Virginia
@DCPatriot
I assure you I've had plenty other ways to occupy my time that don't begin and end with watching or listening to vintage ball games. (On its anniversary yesterday, I listened to Harvey Haddix's broken 12-inning perfecto from 1959.) Catching up with my reading, with some newly acquired blues and jazz discs, working on new music (and re-tooling some of my older material) for a new improvisational blues group I hope to put together when this shutdown stuff finally dissipates in earnest (the guitar in my avatar isn't just for show, and it's one of four Gibson Les Pauls I'm fortunate enough to own), assures that I suffer no withdrawal pains, mere regret.  :tongue2:

And I'm still voting "None of These Candidates" in November . . .
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 02:58:18 pm by EasyAce »

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #308 on: May 27, 2020, 03:18:02 pm »
@DCPatriot
I assure you I've had plenty other ways to occupy my time that don't begin and end with watching or listening to vintage ball games. (On its anniversary yesterday, I listened to Harvey Haddix's broken 12-inning perfecto from 1959.) Catching up with my reading, with some newly acquired blues and jazz discs, working on new music (and re-tooling some of my older material) for a new improvisational blues group I hope to put together when this shutdown stuff finally dissipates in earnest (the guitar in my avatar isn't just for show, and it's one of four Gibson Les Pauls I'm fortunate enough to own), assures that I suffer no withdrawal pains, mere regret.  :tongue2:

Just a reminder: we're about five weeks from the anniversary of what I consider THE best pitched game in MLB history. July 2, 1963, Giants v. Braves, Candlestick Park. Giants won 1-0 on a Willie Mays homer in the bottom of the 16th inning. Both starting pitchers, Warren Spahn and Juan Marichal, pitched complete games.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #309 on: May 27, 2020, 03:21:31 pm »
@DCPatriot

LOL!  Sometimes I hate this venue.  Didn't mean to impugn you in any way.

I miss the hell out of baseball.   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #310 on: May 27, 2020, 03:27:58 pm »
Just a reminder: we're about five weeks from the anniversary of what I consider THE best pitched game in MLB history. July 2, 1963, Giants v. Braves, Candlestick Park. Giants won 1-0 on a Willie Mays homer in the bottom of the 16th inning. Both starting pitchers, Warren Spahn and Juan Marichal, pitched complete games.
@Night Hides Not

Only one game was ever pitched better: Sandy Koufax's September 1965 perfect game---not only did Koufax nail the perfecto (and, since it was his fourth no-no in four tries in four straight seasons, you could call it practise makes perfect), but Chicago Cubs pitcher Bob Henley got thatclose to pitching a no-hitter on the backside of the game: the game's only hit (a two-double by Dodger outfielder Lou Johnson in the seventh, followed at once by an inning-ending ground out) didn't factor in the 1-0 final score---the Dodgers scored the game's only run in the fifth on a walk (Johnson leading off), a sacrifice bunt (Ron Fairly), a stolen base (Johnson stealing third), and a throwing error (Cubs catcher Chris Krug, the future designer of the Field of Dreams field overthrew third base trying to get Johnson). Not to mention Koufax striking out the eighth and ninth innings in order, a called strikeout followed by five straight swinging strikeouts.

Postscript to that game: Decades later, Sandy Koufax received an old newspaper clipping including a photograph from the game, courtesy of Bob Hendley's son. Koufax sent it back signed and attached a note, "Say hello to your father." On a subsequent anniversary of the game, Hendley was stunned to receive a package: a 1965 National League baseball inscribed WHAT A GAME! on the meat of the hide, and a handwritten note included: "We had a moment, a night, a career. I hope life has been good to you. Sandy." It's why, to this day, when he's asked about how it felt to lose a game like that, Bob Hendley will tell you, "It's no disgrace to be beaten by class."

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.