Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Mueller Crook Andrew Weissman Was Behind Documents Illegally Released to the Press Before  (Read 474 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: Mueller Crook Andrew Weissman Was Behind Documents Illegally Released to the Press Before Roger Stone Was Even Indicted
By Joe Hoft
Published May 24, 2020 at 8:12am

In February 2019 we obtained documents providing evidence that the Mueller Special Counsel leaked information to CNN ahead of the arrest of Roger Stone.  Stone’s arrest was carried exclusively by CNN.

We now know that the Mueller gang’s top corrupt attorney and pitbull, Andrew Weissmann, was behind documents illegally released to the press before Stone was ever indicted.

Roger Stone was recently with Sean Hannity on his radio show where he stated the following:

It’s important for people to understand the reason we know that Andrew Weissman actually wrote my indictment.  I was arrested at 6:00am.  At 7:00am January 25th, the Special Counsel’s office blasted a copy of my indictment to the entire media world and posted it on their website.  But they forgot to remove the meta-tag that bared the initials of Andrew Weissmann.  There is the culprit.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/exclusive-mueller-crook-andrew-weissman-behind-documents-illegally-released-press-roger-stone-even-indicted/