Author Topic: San Francisco approves tent cities for the homeless  (Read 551 times)

rangerrebew

San Francisco approves tent cities for the homeless
« on: May 24, 2020, 01:37:23 pm »
San Francisco approves tent cities for the homeless

Jazz ShawPosted at 7:06 pm on May 23, 2020

When we previously discussed California’s program intended to move homeless people off the streets and into hotels, we learned that while they had indeed moved an impressive number of people indoors, it was still barely a drop in the bucket of the total homeless population. Some areas were failing to fill even half of the rooms that had been paid for. And even in the areas where the rooms were filling up quickly, there were still far too many homeless on the streets to accommodate them all.

With that in mind, San Francisco has been forced to look at other options. Mayor London Breed finally authorized the establishment of tent cities to accommodate some of the homeless population while dealing with the pandemic. She’s resisted such an idea ever since taking office, but at this point she apparently saw no other viable options. One of the new tent encampments is located right outside of City Hall on a street that’s been blocked off for this purpose. (Associated Press)

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/05/23/san-francisco-approves-tent-cities-homeless/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: San Francisco approves tent cities for the homeless
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:21:20 pm »
Breed's major campaign promise was that she would deal with SF's homeless problems. So this is basically her waving the white flag. BTW, the area around SF's City Hall is the Tenderloin, already infested with homeless people who have mental and chemical problems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 12:32:25 am »
I thought the area was already covered with Tent Towns?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 03:43:30 am »
How many tents can Pelosi's property accommodate?

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 04:52:08 am »
California is a 5th World hell hole
I Would move out

I think SD is still ok ???

All bums, gangs and illegals

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 08:10:48 pm »
California is a 5th World hell hole
I Would move out

I think SD is still ok ???

All bums, gangs and illegals
Gee, condemn a whole state as large as California because of a couple of rogue cities, show me how many states don't have crappy cities or cities with homeless, drug and gang issues. And as for San Diego? Oh yeah being right near the messican border they are just fine :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

What fine state do you live in that has no issues or crazy democrat politicians? Not to be argumentative or rude, I'm just curious.