Author Topic: Dershowitz: 'Anti-vaxxers' misusing the Bible  (Read 1162 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Dershowitz: 'Anti-vaxxers' misusing the Bible
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2020, 08:56:57 pm »
Well no, that in part, but also a lack of confidence in modern medicine, if you want to call it that.

According to which decider? Who is believable?

FAR more than in our childhood. I recall one sickly boy in my youth... probably allergies. I recall one peanut allergy from my teens... very rare. Now everybody has an allergy.

Something ain't right.

Something ain't right is correct.  IMHO there are too many 'scientists', 'doctors' etc. today that insist on putting a label on our children ... if your child is shy ... they must be autistic .... if your child misbehaves .... they must have ADHD .... if they don't like reading, they must be a slow learner, etc.,  .... the treatment -- DRUGS and more DRUGS!!!   How about we let our children be children instead of trying to make sure they fit the 'normal standards' .... a child must start talking by a certain age, walking by a certain age, make sure they have a set vocabulary by a certain age.  In my books it's a lot of crap.   Let children be children and stop trying to put them into categories and mainstream them all and most of them will be just fine!

A doctor told my daughter-in-law that my grandson was too fat (at age 18 mos.) and to stop giving him fruit juice.  She felt she had really done something wrong .... I told her that the doctor was being ridiculous and if she wanted to give him juice, go ahead.  He's now a very lean teenager!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2020, 09:07:07 pm »
Something ain't right is correct.  IMHO there are too many 'scientists', 'doctors' etc. today that insist on putting a label on our children ... if your child is shy ... they must be autistic .... if your child misbehaves .... they must have ADHD .... if they don't like reading, they must be a slow learner, etc.,  .... the treatment -- DRUGS and more DRUGS!!!   How about we let our children be children instead of trying to make sure they fit the 'normal standards' .... a child must start talking by a certain age, walking by a certain age, make sure they have a set vocabulary by a certain age.  In my books it's a lot of crap.   Let children be children and stop trying to put them into categories and mainstream them all and most of them will be just fine!

A doctor told my daughter-in-law that my grandson was too fat (at age 18 mos.) and to stop giving him fruit juice.  She felt she had really done something wrong .... I told her that the doctor was being ridiculous and if she wanted to give him juice, go ahead.  He's now a very lean teenager!

All that and more... We are eating poison. Go back to real food cooked in cast iron or stainless steel and most of these problems will vanish. Throw off the soda pop and hot pockets.

Eat real food grown in the ground, and harvest it yourself so you know. Can it yourself so you know. Fresh milk right out of a cow. Fresh meat right off the farm... So you know.

I swear the worst thing to ever happen to us was women entering the workforce. If they had the time to see it they would be back in that garden plot in a second, what with what they are feeding their children now.

And there is a grand design. Why do you think medical has grown so? By leaps and bounds? Making illnesses on one side, and maintaining them on the other... Not healing. There's the money is in maintenance.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2020, 12:03:16 am »
Is it too late to point out Dersh doesn't even believe in a third of the Bible he claims to have sole translation of, and he sounds silly attacking others for believing?

Just wandering.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2020, 12:13:49 am »
I wonder how people feel about "Convalescent Plasma Therapy?

A realistic treatment  for this virus, by transfusing plasma with antibodies from another covid19 patient
https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/convalescent-plasma-therapy/about/pac-20486440

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2020, 12:42:23 am »
All that and more... We are eating poison. Go back to real food cooked in cast iron or stainless steel and most of these problems will vanish. Throw off the soda pop and hot pockets.

Eat real food grown in the ground, and harvest it yourself so you know. Can it yourself so you know. Fresh milk right out of a cow. Fresh meat right off the farm... So you know.

I swear the worst thing to ever happen to us was women entering the workforce. If they had the time to see it they would be back in that garden plot in a second, what with what they are feeding their children now.

And there is a grand design. Why do you think medical has grown so? By leaps and bounds? Making illnesses on one side, and maintaining them on the other... Not healing. There's the money is in maintenance.

Amen and Amen!!!  Women entered the workforce...look what happened ... corporations and companies took extreme advantage of the two wage earner families....now just about everyone has to have 2+ cars, boats, RV's, a TV with gaming systems in every room, bigger houses than their neighbors, an expensive vacation every year, huge birthday parties for the kids, designer clothing, designer fingernails, and the liberal schools babysit our kids and and impose their liberal values on our kids.  Heck, you don't dare send your child to school with a lunch from home! Now it takes for the most part two wage earners in the family to survive.  Take a look at what just happened ... those women who have no one to watch their kids because schools are shut down ... don't have to go back to work if their place of business opens, they can continue to collect unemployment. What's wrong with this whole picture?? 

As for medications; some can serve their purpose, but most cause side effects that require medications to offset those side effects and that medication creates more side effects.   So much for the FDA.  Now that there's a virus ... they want to inject all of us with some vaccine that may or may not be effective for the 30 strains.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:43:50 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2020, 01:36:34 am »
I wonder how people feel about "Convalescent Plasma Therapy?

A realistic treatment  for this virus, by transfusing plasma with antibodies from another covid19 patient
https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/convalescent-plasma-therapy/about/pac-20486440

"Convalescent Plasma Therapy" is an opportunity to donate your blood, to help another person.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln