Author Topic: Extremist Organizations in US  (Read 3363 times)

Offline Quasar44

Re: Extremist Organizations in US
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2020, 06:12:55 am »
@Quasar44
Still, even if I give you the White Brotherhood entirely as being on the right, (which I don't), it is still not a dangerous or subversive extremist group, to the extent of the myriad groups of the left (since what, the 60's?). The Right just does not act that way.

And I defy you to prove your words wrt 'rogue cops killing blacks and often without cause'...
Bullshit. You owe nearly three quarter of a million LEOs an apology. By far and away, the only color they see is Blue. Every single example you could point to would not make a significant margin of error.
It just simply is not true.

Yes !!  Most of the violence and hate is all coming from the left !! This I completely agree with !
Antifa should have its leaders arrested and put in prison ( if this nation did not have a corrupt media and fbi ). Unfortunately. I see more inc in left wing violence but the far right is very dangerous ( yet they have been more dormant of the 2)

Offline mortarman

« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2020, 12:30:33 pm »
Yes !!  Most of the violence and hate is all coming from the left !! This I completely agree with !
Antifa should have its leaders arrested and put in prison ( if this nation did not have a corrupt media and fbi ). Unfortunately. I see more inc in left wing violence but the far right is very dangerous ( yet they have been more dormant of the 2)

The Sturmabteilung is the uneducated, feral, bastard child of the Weather Underground an' the SDS. I think it will take an Unternehmen Kolibri type event to rid us of them. Problem with that is the cure may be worse than the disease.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2020, 12:30:43 pm »
You paint with a broad brush.
That is a problem with hate, the brush is always too broad, detail absent.

If you despise something, you have a reason.
If you find something repulsive, there is reason.

Hate has no reason, it is merely knee jerk reaction that will destroy those who harbor it every bit as effectively as that which they hate..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2020, 03:12:08 pm »
  These white supremacy groups are very dangerous with their para military training and extreme hate and I have nothing but extreme hate for them

Idiocy. You give BLM a pass, and not the Brotherhood?
How the hell does that work? They're BOTH racist, mired in hate. They're BOTH paramilitary.
To see them separately IS racist.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2020, 03:15:08 pm »

No, not dormant. Nonexistent.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2020, 03:22:07 pm »
I AM the far right. I oughta know.

Damn right I am dangerous. But not subversive. That's your problem. The further right you get, the more you tend toward the individual. Not the collective. Away from the collective.

The right is joined together with nothing but principles. Beyond those principles there is little else. That is WHY there are no subversive extremist groups on the right. There is no collective on the right to hold them.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2020, 03:48:22 pm »
Where is ANTIFA and MS-13?

Zero of these are on the SPLC Hate map. (shocker /s)

But do a search of SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans) , and see 17 pages of articles of smears. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2020, 03:55:00 pm »
But do a search of SCV (Sons of Confederate Veterans) , and see 17 pages of articles of smears.

Oh heck yeah... Extremist if you fly the Rebel flag or the Gadsen ... I had stickers of both on my truck, and probably will again (waiting for the beer can thrower window to be installed..)... As a redneck, I have had that rebel flag on something somewhere, my whole life.

So redneck jesus freak with guns and a pickup, Rebel flag, Gadsen Flag... Yep... right in the description shuffled out during the Obummer era (and yet to be changed to my knowledge)...

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2020, 10:27:53 pm »
  These white supremacy groups are very dangerous with their para military training and extreme hate and I have nothing but extreme hate for them

@Quasar44

You doan need ta du eny ob that stoopid think-in stuff!

Gowan drank sum moor Koolade!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2020, 10:31:15 pm »
Idiocy. You give BLM a pass, and not the Brotherhood?
How the hell does that work? They're BOTH racist, mired in hate. They're BOTH paramilitary.
To see them separately IS racist.

@roamer_1

And other than give  the goobermint and their media flunkies the excuses they need to keep fanning the racial flames,they are harmless to anyone but themselves.

Make no mistake about it,though. If both were to disappear,the media and the government would have to create new organizations to replace them.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2020, 10:34:28 pm »
I AM the far right. I oughta know.

Damn right I am dangerous. But not subversive. That's your problem. The further right you get, the more you tend toward the individual. Not the collective. Away from the collective.

The right is joined together with nothing but principles. Beyond those principles there is little else. That is WHY there are no subversive extremist groups on the right. There is no collective on the right to hold them.

@roamer_1

Excellent points,but a waste of breath as long as the sheeple still believe Nazism is a right-wing political movement.

There is no way to convince anybody that stupid they are wrong. They don't have the ability to reason. If they did,they wouldn't be who they are.

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2020, 10:44:30 pm »
Antifa is not a terrorist organ
They have legitimate complaints about police violence and abuse !!
The Eric Gardner and the kid Rice both come to mind

Many of the US police force is out of control

Offline aligncare

« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2020, 10:51:21 pm »

Yikes! I’m speechless and shaking my head.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2020, 11:31:05 pm »

Huh?  Antifa isn't a terrorist outfit?  Buddy, you need to do some more reading.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2020, 12:29:02 am »

No mention of Kenyon Ballew, Randy and Vicki Weaver (and kids), Gordon Kahl, or the wee bairns at Mt. Carmel?

But if Caucasians had gone to the streets rioting and punching out reporters, they'd be at the top of the SPLC Hit Parade.

I think you need to do a bunch more research.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2020, 12:46:37 am »

Andy Ngo differs with that, and Antifa beat him.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Quasar44

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2020, 01:08:30 am »
No mention of Kenyon Ballew, Randy and Vicki Weaver (and kids), Gordon Kahl, or the wee bairns at Mt. Carmel?

But if Caucasians had gone to the streets rioting and punching out reporters, they'd be at the top of the SPLC Hit Parade.

Yes but those were federal cops who killed 25 kids in Texas and shot dead his wife and unarmed son in Idaho
 The US Law enforcement must face real justice

Offline mortarman

« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2020, 08:47:39 pm »
Yes but those were federal cops who killed 25 kids in Texas and shot dead his wife and unarmed son in Idaho
 The US Law enforcement must face real justice

That was when DOJ was headed up by Dance Party Janet Reno. The woman who wanted to send ATF SWAT Teams on door to door gun round ups. She also sent assault troops into a Miami home to stick a submachinegun into a scared child's face an' turned said kid over to a brutal commie dictator.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2020, 08:53:27 pm »

@Smokin Joe

If Caucasians ever get upset enough to hit the streets and start rioting,setting things on fire,and shooting,the people we foolishly call our "government leaders" will be running for airports and marinas and "getting while the getting is good".