Author Topic: Lead Mueller team prosecutor to part ways with MSNBC to host Biden fundraiser  (Read 232 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lead Mueller team prosecutor to part ways with MSNBC to host Biden fundraiser
by Mike Brest
 | May 23, 2020 03:08 PM

Print this article

One of the most prominent members of Robert Mueller's special counsel team, who has since become an MSNBC legal analyst, will leave the network so he can headline a fundraiser for Joe Biden's presidential campaign.

Andrew Weissmann's decision to host the fundraiser for the presumptive Democratic nominee appears to violate the network's policy for creating the "appearance of a conflict of interest," which is why he said he'll be leaving the network if it happens as planned, according to the Washington Free Beacon.

"If the fundraiser goes forward, I’m withdrawing from MSNBC so I can be in compliance with their policy," Weissmann said.

"I knew what I was getting into and what the consequences would be," he said. "They wanted me to adhere to their policy."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/lead-mueller-team-prosecutor-to-part-ways-with-msnbc-to-host-biden-fundraiser
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34