Author Topic: Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Turns Briefing On Its Head, Demands Answers From The Press  (Read 536 times)

Offline Hoodat

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Turns Briefing On Its Head, Demands Answers From The Press

Virginia Kruta, Associate Editor     |     May 22, 2020 3:20 PM ET

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany ended Friday’s press briefing by demanding answers from the gathered reporters.

McEnany, in response to a question about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, treated the press to a slide show of questions that she said “any good journalist” would want to see answered.

“I laid out a series of questions that any good journalist would want to know about why people were unmasked,” McEnany began, asking whether anyone in the room had followed up on her questions.

“Oh, not a single journalist has posed that question?” she asked, introducing her slides and suggesting that they all consider the answers to her questions over the holiday weekend. “Maybe you’re visual learners and you guys will follow up with journalistic curiosity,” she added.  .  .  .

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/kayleigh-mcenany-demands-answers-from-press-flynn/

McEnany is AWESOME!!!  If you don't hear another political thing for the remainder of the year, you have got to hear this.  Go to link and listen to her in the video.  She puts the press in their place in a big way, and then walks off.  It was beautiful.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Scott McClellan served GW Bush, and was worse than the worst.

I'm super glad Trump has the sense to have strong press secretary people.

Sarah Sanders did a great job for Trump, too.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mortarman

Why not? The Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda seems to think that they are running the show.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The video at the link is 'Awesome'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The video at the link is 'Awesome'.
This beautiful, and obviously very competent gal knows that the person asking the questions, controls the discussion.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Hoodat

I was rolling on the floor when she remarked to the press about the questions, "Perhaps if I wrote them out in a slide format, maybe where visual learners and you guys will follow up with journalistic curiosity".
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Turns Briefing On Its Head, Demands Answers From The Press

Virginia Kruta, Associate Editor     |     May 22, 2020 3:20 PM ET

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany ended Friday’s press briefing by demanding answers from the gathered reporters.

McEnany, in response to a question about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, treated the press to a slide show of questions that she said “any good journalist” would want to see answered.

“I laid out a series of questions that any good journalist would want to know about why people were unmasked,” McEnany began, asking whether anyone in the room had followed up on her questions.

“Oh, not a single journalist has posed that question?” she asked, introducing her slides and suggesting that they all consider the answers to her questions over the holiday weekend. “Maybe you’re visual learners and you guys will follow up with journalistic curiosity,” she added.  .  .  .

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/22/kayleigh-mcenany-demands-answers-from-press-flynn/

McEnany is AWESOME!!!  If you don't hear another political thing for the remainder of the year, you have got to hear this.  Go to link and listen to her in the video.  She puts the press in their place in a big way, and then walks off.  It was beautiful.

First time that I've heard/watched her speak.  Yes, the video is absolutely awesome!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Offline skeeter

This tactic has as good a chance as any to shame the media into doing their damn jobs.

Playing by their rules ala Joe Lockhart, Deedee Meyers, & Sean Spicer certainly didn't.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw Jonah Goldberg on Chrissy this morning, and he was just appalled at Kayleigh's remarks.  Just dreadful!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

WOW, just WOW. A worthy successor to To Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.