Author Topic: Carville: Biden ‘Ain’t Black’ Gaffe Won’t Mean ‘Diddly-Squat’ — Effects Are ‘Through the Weekend’  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville: Biden ‘Ain’t Black’ Gaffe Won’t Mean ‘Diddly-Squat’ — Effects Are ‘Through the Weekend’

Jeff Poor 22 May 2020

Friday on MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour,” Democratic strategist James Carville was dismissive of comments made by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden earlier in the day, which he told radio’s “The Breakfast Club” if one did not vote for him, they “ain’t black.”

Carville acknowledged it was a “dumb thing” for the former vice president to say. However, he downplayed the long-term political consequences.

“Look, it was kind of a dumb thing to say,” Carville said. “And he said I’m sorry. I said it. This is him. The effects of this are through the weekend, all right? This is not going to be mean diddly squat in the long-term. And Gene is right. You’ve got one guy telling people to take Clorox and a drug that is ill-advised against. It is not an equivalency, but the Democrats — we love to go, ‘Oh God, oh God, Biden is terrible. He messed up. What are we going to do?'”

“So, he said something he shouldn’t have said,” he continued. “It happens all the time in politics. I mean, it’s hardly anything mean about it. It just kind of came out the wrong way. And I hope he doesn’t get so nervous that he doesn’t stay himself at some level. I hope he doesn’t get too shaken by this. He apologized for it right away, which is the correct thing to do. But there’s no equivalency here. And you know, all this Democratic hand-wringing it is just silly. I mean, this is not going to amount to anything.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/22/carville-biden-aint-black-gaffe-wont-mean-diddly-squat-effects-are-through-the-weekend/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online The_Reader_David

Carville would be right, except that it might well be possible to weave a clip of it into ads targetted at black communities with the theme, the Democrats take you for granted, but Trump delivered criminal justice reform and an economy that before COVID-19 screwed everyone saw the lowest black unemployment in generations and has stood against illegal immigration (opposed by a majority of blacks, but supported by the Democrats), then pointing to some new policy proposal for the second term that poll well with blacks and are opposed by the Democrats, say a Federal initiative to support school choice.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline aligncare

Carville would be right, except that it might well be possible to weave a clip of it into ads targetted at black communities with the theme, the Democrats take you for granted, but Trump delivered criminal justice reform and an economy that before COVID-19 screwed everyone saw the lowest black unemployment in generations and has stood against illegal immigration (opposed by a majority of blacks, but supported by the Democrats), then pointing to some new policy proposal for the second term that poll well with blacks and are opposed by the Democrats, say a Federal initiative to support school choice.

There’s plenty of fodder there for some great campaign ads. I’m sure the Trump team is already working it. 

Imagine the whitest politician in America, Joe Biden, telling someone they aren’t really black if they don’t vote for him or the democrats. I’m certain there are many, many blacks, independent thinkers who were repulsed by that pandering remark.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

@aligncare

Trump campaign to unleash $1M on digital ads hitting Biden over 'you ain't black' comment
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499305-trump-campaign-to-unleash-1-million-on-digital-ads-hitting-bidens-you-aint

That’s good. But, while Joe enjoys the benefits of having a slobbering media airing free, in-kind advertising for him—masquerading as news. Trump has to pay for his message to get out there.

Time to dig deep, folks. Maybe from some of the money Nancy gave us in that covid relief package?

Online LMAO

Carville is right. Black voters have been voting Democrat to run their cities for 60 years and they’re cesspools

If that doesn’t change their voting patterns, what Biden said isn’t gonna do it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Carville: Biden ‘Ain’t Black’ Gaffe Won’t Mean ‘Diddly-Squat’ — Effects Are ‘Through the Weekend’

Like him or not (I don't), Carville is correct.

Whoever the democrat-communist candidate is -- be it ol' white Joe or someone else -- they're gonna get 90% of "the black vote" on November 3rd without even breaking a sweat. Probably more...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jimmy's right.  Not diddly squat, in the long run.  Hardcore Rats that are black aren't the least bit moved by this.  The fellows we should watch are the ones that discovered if they work for a couple weeks, they come into good money.  Trump's chipping away at that group.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Quasar44

Mr carnival has been a career “ empty suit and hack “
This creature looks like he evolved from the “ Thing “