Author Topic: Charlamagne responds to Biden’s political apology, claim he was joking during their interview  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlamagne responds to Biden’s political apology, claim he was joking during their interview
May 23, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

Presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden has apologized for telling a black radio host that he “ain’t black” if he’s considering voting for President Donald Trump, though it’s done little to quell mounting anger against him.

“The bottom line of all of this perhaps I was much too cavalier,” he reportedly said during an impromptu call Friday with the U.S. Black Chamber of Commerce.

“I know that the comments have come off like I was taking the African American vote for granted but nothing could be further from the truth. I’ve never ever done that and I’ve earned it every time. I shouldn’t have been such a wise guy.”

After rewriting his own political history — in reality, he had spearheaded a bill that proved devastating to the black community — Biden then turned his attention to bashing President Donald Trump, the man responsible for undoing the mess he’d created decades earlier.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/23/charlamagne-responds-to-bidens-political-apology-claim-he-was-joking-during-their-interview-924551

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm sorry..anybody that saw that interview knew SlowJoe wasn't joking..he was yelling for crying out loud!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sorry..anybody that saw that interview knew SlowJoe wasn't joking..he was yelling for crying out loud!

He's using weasel words to "apologize" for something he said with conviction.  He was not joking, he really believes what he was saying, as evidenced by his "Put y'all in chains" speech in 2012.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: