Author Topic: Joe Biden: No More Coal Plants, We Need a ‘System to Transmit Coal and Wind Across the Country’  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Penny Starr 22 May 2020

Former Vice President and presumptive 2020 Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden said in an interview on CNBC’s Squawk Box on Friday that as president he would move away from domestic fossil fuel production and then went on to call for a nationwide system to distribute coal.

“I would gradually move out of the position of relying on oil and gas, excuse me, on coal,” Biden said. “No one is going to build another coal fired plant. Period. No matter what the law is.”

When host Joe Kernen asked Biden how he would preserve the high-paying jobs in the oil and gas industry, Biden did not directly answer the question. He said:

We should become the net exporter of the new technology by investing the $40 billion in — the $400 billion I’m proposing in research and development for new ways to absorb carbon. New ways, you know, [to] make sure that we have a system nationwide that can transmit coal and wind across the country.

But we’re not investing in those things Joe. We’re not investing in any of it. They all create jobs.

And by the way, they don’t wind does not cause cancer. Windmills.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/05/22/joe-biden-no-more-coal-plants-we-need-a-system-to-transmit-coal-and-wind-across-the-country/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34