Author Topic: Duckworth on Biden Comments: ‘The Big Deal Is Donald Trump in the White House’  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Duckworth on Biden Comments: ‘The Big Deal Is Donald Trump in the White House’

Ian Hanchett 22 May 2020

On Friday’s broadcast of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) reacted to 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden’s comments about black voters by stating that “the big deal is Donald Trump in the White House,” urged that we “not have false equivalencies right here.” And said she trusts Biden because of his record.

Host Chris Cuomo asked, “Biden, goes on with Charlamagne tha God…Charlamagne is having a serious conversation with him, and Biden says, listen, if you don’t know who to vote for between me and Trump, you’re not black. Now, the VP says today, I was being too cavalier. I shouldn’t have been a wise guy. I shouldn’t have spoken that way. How big a deal?”

Duckworth responded, “Well, look, I think the big deal is Donald Trump in the White House, right? And so, let’s not have false equivalencies right here. There’s a person that I’m going to trust who’s been there for persons of color, for minorities, for women, it’s been Joe Biden, his entire career. I would rather trust Joe Biden to represent true diversity in the White House than I would Donald Trump any day of the week.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/22/duckworth-on-biden-comments-the-big-deal-is-donald-trump-in-the-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Duckworth responded, “Well, look, I think the big deal is Donald Trump in the White House, right? And so, let’s not have false equivalencies right here. There’s a person that I’m going to trust who’s been there for persons of color, for minorities, for women, it’s been Joe Biden, his entire career. I would rather trust Joe Biden to represent true diversity in the White House than I would Donald Trump any day of the week.”

Now look at this. Really look.

They aren't voting *FOR* their guy either.

'He's not Hillary' is countered perfectly by 'He's not Tump'

It's not *about* anything anymore. Everyone just voting against the other side... Justified no matter what their own side is doing. And in the mean time, the DEEP STATE (whatever that is) gets its way every time...

Futility.