Author Topic: Jeff Sessions tells Trump his 'anger' over recusal won't swing Senate race  (Read 3601 times)

Offline skeeter

It's necessary because there are people on either side willing to claim, "You lie!  You're just a partisan Trump hater/lover!"

It does save the effort of debating, I'll grant you that.

I really wish posters around here would stop the 'Trump supporters be like' crap. I think they've made their point by now.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'm not dissing you for anything anti Trump. I'm wondering why you feel the need to continually tell us how 50-50 you are.

Just curious, no big thing.

After earlier being accused of being a NT'er at least a 100 times?  Yeah, I am a bit sensitive to that.  OTOH,   I am just trying to encourage an air of "objectiveness".   In our constant AT/NT battles here...  neither side  is constantly right or wrong. When Trump does well, he needs to be congratulated, and also called out for the dumb things too.

There are indiviudals here who can not say anything negative or positive about Trump.  And that is wrong.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

It does save the effort of debating, I'll grant you that.

I really wish posters around here would stop the 'Trump supporters be like' crap. I think they've made their point by now.

I’ll say this here. It’s a stark reality that’s hard to wave off: If you find yourself on the same side of an issue as CNN, MSNBC and Adam Schiff, it’s time to question your assumptions and purpose in the Trump wars.

Offline skeeter

After earlier being accused of being a NT'er at least a 100 times?  Yeah, I am a bit sensitive to that.  OTOH,   I am just trying to encourage an air of "objectiveness".   In our constant AT/NT battles here...  neither side  is constantly right or wrong. When Trump does well, he needs to be congratulated, and also called out for the dumb things too.

There are indiviudals here who can not say anything negative or positive about Trump.  And that is wrong.

You are the one provoking here.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You are the one provoking here.

Being objective is a provocation?  Where do you come up with that rationale?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Being objective is a provocation?  Where do you come up with that rationale?

Spot the difference:

‘Skeeter, you attack on cue anyone who criticizes Trump.’

‘Trump supporters attack on cue anyone who criticizes Trump.’

In one case you address a specific person for a specific post, in the second you broad brush
a large group.

Do I really have to explain?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@skeeter @catfish1957 @aligncare

All y'all, welcome to my world, where I have a ringside seat to all of this back and forth I affectionately label "The Trump Wars." 

Cheers!   :beer: 0005 :martini: :shotglass: and the eventual :drunk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

@skeeter @catfish1957 @aligncare

All y'all, welcome to my world, where I have a ringside seat to all of this back and forth I affectionately label "The Trump Wars." 

Cheers!   :beer: 0005 :martini: :shotglass: and the eventual :drunk:
i know, I know. And I apologize...

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Spot the difference:

‘Skeeter, you attack on cue anyone who criticizes Trump.’

‘Trump supporters attack on cue anyone who criticizes Trump.’

In one case you address a specific person for a specific post, in the second you broad brush
a large group.

Do I really have to explain?

????

Where did I single you out as saying anything remotely like that?  If you care to check my posting history, I have no problem telling the 100% NT side the same, when I disagree.  Do you have a problem with objectivity, or just what is your issue?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
i know, I know. And I apologize...

LOL!  No need to apologize for that!  It gives me an incentive to eat  :2popcorn:

As you were!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

????

Where did I single you out as saying anything remotely like that?  If you care to check my posting history, I have no problem telling the 100% NT side the same, when I disagree.  Do you have a problem with objectivity, or just what is your issue?

Its pretty easy. I am a Trump supporter. Every time someone, even someone who claims objectivity, says something like 'Trump supporters are X' they are singling me out.

Of course they/you can say anything, or be (almost) as annoying as they/you want. Thats why we have this wonderful site.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Its pretty easy. I am a Trump supporter. Every time someone, even someone who claims objectivity, says something like 'Trump supporters are X' they are singling me out.

Of course they/you can say anything, or be (almost) as annoying as they/you want. Thats why we have this wonderful site.

Hey, I am a Trump supporter, as I have said many times here I am voting for him this fall   I just may be a little more vocal of his dumb moves than others.
You seem reasonable, and I think the more appropiate term that I was alluding to  are the  "AT"'s or what is now known as Spawners.   :cool:

Offline skeeter

Hey, I am a Trump supporter, as I have said many times here I am voting for him this fall   I just may be a little more vocal of his dumb moves than others.
You seem reasonable, and I think the more appropiate term that I was alluding to  are the  "AT"'s or what is now known as Spawners.   :cool:

I've seen enough of your posts to know you're objective.

Spawners?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've seen enough of your posts to know you're objective.

Spawners?

"Spawns of Satan."   rrthree
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

:smokin:   88devil   :smokin:

Offline Absalom

Flynn?Carter?Manaforte?
others...
I agree with Trump...Sessions is worthless.
-----------------------------------
Cohen, Priebus, Scaramouche; amomg dozens! Wow!
Trump sure knows how to pick em, huh!
What an o/s judge of character and temperament!!!