Author Topic: IT IS SNOWING  (Read 897 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
IT IS SNOWING
« on: May 23, 2020, 12:09:41 pm »
Vanity post.

It is SNOWING here. LMAO.

With all the overboring news about covid, it is still the traditional east Idaho Memorial weekend. Crappy weather.

They could have this holiday in July and it would snow.

HAHAHA
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: IT IS SNOWING
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 12:52:58 pm »
Hurray!

Can I visit? I love snow!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 04:26:33 pm »
Hurray!

Can I visit? I love snow!

Absolutely.  Tell everyone who tries to stop you it is freeing over in hell.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 04:31:03 pm »
*YAWN*

Welcome to the Rockies...

We had 4" on the 4th of July a while back...
Pretty sure it won't snow in august, but don't hold me to it.
The rest of the time it is either expected or a crapshoot.  :shrug:

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 04:41:41 pm »
*YAWN*

Snow are not, the Rockies are absolutely beautiful; especially in Colorado.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 04:42:16 pm »
*YAWN*

Pretty sure about the time you say it won't snow you've gone full vegan enviro whacko.

My point is that it snows dang near every year on Memorial weekend. You don't have to call on some Shaman to do a dance. Just declare the date for that holiday. Whenever.  I need someone to tell me how, why, and when to mourn my dead? That better be in the next 5 trillion lost by the military or I ain't flocking voting for it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 04:55:05 pm »
Snow are not, the Rockies are absolutely beautiful; especially in Colorado.

I like it down Moab way... Silverton, the Animas Canyon... Furthest south I been... But no, I would rather be here... The Tetons on north, The Columbia drainage... The PacNW Rockies... to include Alberta... There ain't no reason to ever leave.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 05:05:34 pm »
Pretty sure about the time you say it won't snow you've gone full vegan enviro whacko.

My point is that it snows dang near every year on Memorial weekend. You don't have to call on some Shaman to do a dance. Just declare the date for that holiday. Whenever.  I need someone to tell me how, why, and when to mourn my dead? That better be in the next 5 trillion lost by the military or I ain't flocking voting for it.

:shrug:
Never been much for the day. I mourn my dead as the spirit moves. Real-time.
I have a little box of baubles. Each a piece touched by a loved one.

For instance, when my grandfather died, the only thing I took from him was a remembrance... A wee screwdriver with a busted wooden handle... It seemed apropos, broken and worn as it was, by his own hand, ready for the garbage can, like my grandfather was ready for the grave.

You and me, we know wood... So you know what I did. Lovingly. With consummate skill. My grandfather was a tinker, as was my father, as a I... But that one didn't go in the box. Seemed an irreverence. A damn shame.

Every time I adjust a carburetor, is it with a little wooden handled screwdriver, one that has a very special place in my top most middle drawer in my box.

Let the dead mourn the dead. He's with our Father. And I will see him again, one fine day.... Until then, a fond remembrance.

:beer: :seeya:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 05:06:39 pm by roamer_1 »

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2020, 05:09:11 pm »
I like it down Moab way... Silverton, the Animas Canyon... Furthest south I been... But no, I would rather be here... The Tetons on north, The Columbia drainage... The PacNW Rockies... to include Alberta... There ain't no reason to ever leave.

You are very blessed to live where you do @roamer_1   Very blessed.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2020, 05:18:08 pm »
You are very blessed to live where you do @roamer_1   Very blessed.

I know it @libertybele , I surely do... And it suits me fine.  :beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2020, 05:20:11 pm »
I know it @libertybele , I surely do... And it suits me fine.  :beer:

:beer:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2020, 05:42:43 pm »

That is so racist. Once you go black  Or you turn blue/ orange neo.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2020, 06:39:02 pm »
Approximately what is this "Snow" of which all y'all speak?  I've heard it's white.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2020, 07:21:57 pm »
Approximately what is this "Snow" of which all y'all speak?  I've heard it's white.

I had to wait until the missus woke up to take this pic on her cellphone.

I love my wife. The cold wind against her..clothing...prevented me to send it. then

It is about enough depth to make my greener grass WHITE. There I said it. (shouting) white
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:23:15 pm by bigheadfred »