Author Topic: Sharpton: Biden’s Comment ‘Ludicrous,’ ‘Inappropriate’ — But Trump Is ‘Racist’  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 22 May 2020

Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” network host Al Sharpton reacted to presumptive Democratic nominee former Vice President Joe Biden’s telling radio host Charlamagne tha God that voters who have trouble deciding whether to support him or President Donald Trump “ain’t black.”

Sharpton said, “I watched the interview that he did with Charlamagne tha God. First of all, Charlamagne tha God is respected as one can be in the black community and in general. There’s no way he’s pressing someone in an interview on behalf of Donald Trump. He presses everyone in interviews and ironically the questions he was raising about Vice President Biden, I raised, and others have raised in interviews. He presses me when I go on the show, and we’re friends. He is one that wants answers. So I think that his being something other than black is as ludicrous as saying that I’m going to be in the Rockettes when Radio City opens up again. I can dance, but I can’t do the Rockettes.”

He continued, “But the other point is, I think whether it was said in jest by the vice president or not— I think Symone Sanders, who is also unquestionably black, said the vice president said it in jest if you have to decide between Trump and I — you’re not black. Whether you say it in jest or not, no one should qualify who’s going to be black or anything else. I think that’s inappropriate. I think that clearly, the vice president ought to deal with his record. Many of us questioned the Crime Bill. In fact, I marched on it then.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/22/sharpton-bidens-comment-ludicrous-inappropriate-but-trump-is-racist/
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:36:28 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, it's more appropriate for Sloe Joe to claim that supporting Trump is "acting white."  I'd ask my black friends how they can tolerate that, but the fellow we had posting here ran off with his tail between his legs because he didn't like the way we speak.  So I can't ask him (not that I would after his last display).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Lando Lincoln

This is just deadly.  I have always liked Harris Faulkner.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is just deadly.  I have always liked Harris Faulkner.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I saw that.  I like Harris quite a lot, too.  She's really grown since her early days on the Weekend shift.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mortarman

Sharptongue sure is digging being the Dis-Loyal Opposition an' the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda's house slave. Of course both entities behave as if the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 was still valid.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.