Author Topic: LinkSwarm for May 22, 2020  (Read 290 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
LinkSwarm for May 22, 2020
« on: May 23, 2020, 01:08:47 am »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

The Wuhan coronavirus, and China, and deep state shenanigans, oh my! But first a PSA for Texas shoppers:

•  There’s an an “Energy Star” sales tax holiday in Texas Memorial Day weekend. Products you can buy tax free this weekend include:

•   Air conditioners (priced $6,000 or less)
•   Refrigerators (priced $2,000 or less)
•   Ceiling fans
•   Incandescent and fluorescent light bulbs
•   Washers
•   Dishwashers
•   Dehumidifiers

Why water heaters, dryers and freezers aren’t eligible I couldn’t tell you, but if you needed to get any covered appliances, this weekend is a good time.

•  When was Michael Flynn unmasked? Wrong question. What if he was never masked in the first place?
There is no such evidence in the unmasking list that acting national intelligence director Richard Grenell provided to Senators Chuck Grassley (R., Iowa) and Ron Johnson (R., Wis.). I suspect that’s because General Flynn’s identity was not “masked” in the first place. Instead, his December 29 call with Kislyak was likely intercepted under an intelligence program not subject to the masking rules, probably by the CIA or a friendly foreign spy service acting in a nod-and-wink arrangement with our intelligence community.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=44551