Author Topic: 'That was not what the vice president said': Sheila Jackson Lee denies Biden meant 'you ain't black'  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'That was not what the vice president said': Sheila Jackson Lee denies Biden meant 'you ain't black' comment
by Spencer Neale
 | May 22, 2020 07:38 PM

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee threw her support behind former Vice President Joe Biden after he said black people who don't vote for him aren't actually black.

During an interview with Fox News host Bret Baier, the Texas Democrat pushed back on the claim that Biden made a major gaffe when he told The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God on Friday morning that "if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

"That was not what the vice president said in terms of those words, and if we had listened to the earlier conversation, we would know that the vice president wants to put his record forward. He knows that everyone has their own historical, moral standing on the color of their skin," Lee said. "He also believes in the history of our people, and I don't believe, in any way, that he undermined who we are and what we are."

more w/video
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/that-was-not-what-the-vice-president-said-sheila-jackson-lee-denies-biden-meant-you-aint-black-comment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Of course she said that.  She agrees with Gropin' Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck