Author Topic: Trey Gowdy: FBI told Congress they didn't capture every Flynn-Kislyak call  (Read 506 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trey Gowdy: FBI told Congress they didn't capture every Flynn-Kislyak call
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 23, 2020 04:12 PM
 | Updated May 23, 2020, 04:46 PM

Former Rep. Trey Gowdy recalled the FBI telling Congress they did not make a record of all the conversations between retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn and a Russian envoy.

That could pose a point of controversy as the nation waits for the release of the transcripts that are now a focus of the "Obamagate" controversy in which allies of President Trump believe federal officials improperly targeted his campaign and administration.

Last week, it was reported that the FBI, not the National Security Agency, wiretapped Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak's calls with Trump's then-incoming national security adviser on Dec. 29, 2016, and made a summary and transcript. Gowdy suggested there may be some gaps in what was captured during the presidential transition period.

"I think that you will look at the ones that they actually captured. I think there were multiple calls, and some of the transcripts didn't come through — at least, that was the explanation we were given," the South Carolina Republican told Fox News anchor Martha MacCallum on Friday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trey-gowdy-fbi-told-congress-they-didnt-capture-every-flynn-kislyak-call
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wonder which Feeb testified?  He/she/it probably lied.  It seems they all lie.  It's time to stop shaking the branches and start shaking the trunk.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: