Author Topic: DiGenova says the ‘public shaming’ of Obama, Biden is far more important than indicting them  (Read 700 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DiGenova says the ‘public shaming’ of Obama, Biden is far more important than indicting them
May 22, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Former federal prosecutor Joe diGenova said Thursday that it isn’t necessary for the Justice Department to indict former President Barack Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden for weaponizing the U.S. intelligence community against President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

In an interview with Boston radio host Howie Carr, diGenova said that publicly “shaming” Obama and Biden, which he believes will happen, is good enough.

“I happen to believe that the public shaming of former President Obama and Vice President Biden is far more important than indicting them,” he told Carr.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/22/digenova-says-the-public-shaming-of-obama-biden-is-far-more-important-than-indicting-them-924336
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
DiGenova has a point, but it's not a good one.  Turning a blind eye to Democrat corruption has only bought us more and worse Democrat corruption.  This will continue, and the corruption will become even more blatant if people don't start going to the slammer for it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

DiGenova has a point, but it's not a good one.  Turning a blind eye to Democrat corruption has only bought us more and worse Democrat corruption.  This will continue, and the corruption will become even more blatant if people don't start going to the slammer for it.

Prosecute based upon the rule of law and political consequences be damned. But it will require a unified Republican party because politics will play a role. Right now there're still enough Mitt Romneys to foil any serious attempt.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

I want to see Obama, Biden and cronies (including Clinton) wearing orange jumpsuits behind bars where they belong.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I want to see Obama, Biden and cronies (including Clinton) wearing orange jumpsuits behind bars where they belong.

I'd consider that a down payment on returning to the rule of law, and away from the rule of men.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: