Author Topic: Rove responds to reports he's advising Trump campaign  (Read 229 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rove responds to reports he's advising Trump campaign
« on: May 22, 2020, 04:07:39 pm »
Rove responds to reports he's advising Trump campaign
By J. Edward Moreno - 05/22/20 11:39 AM EDT

Former White House strategist Karl Rove pushed back Friday at reports that said he is advising the Trump campaign, but said he does give “unvarnished advice” to Trump's campaign when it contacts him.

Rove sad he is friends with Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale, and that Parscale calls him from time to time.

“Well first of all, don’t believe everything you read in the press," Rove said in an interview with Fox News Radio's "The Guy Benson Show" on Friday.

Robe said he likes Parscale and "I consider him a friend, I’ve become quite a fan."

"I think he’s got a sharp mind and great instincts, and he’s actually called and asked, having been through this drill trying to reelect a president myself, he’s kind enough to call and occasionally say ‘what do you think about this’ or ‘should I be worried about that,'" said Rove, who was considered the master strategist for former President George W. Bush's campaigns.

"The idea that I’m somehow deeply engrained in the Trump campaign…I’ve got a busy life with Fox and Wall Street Journal and speeches,” added Rove, a political contributor to Fox News and a columnist for the Journal.

When Benson asked if it would be fair to say he was "occasionally informally advising the Trump campaign,” Robe responded: “I think that’s even too far."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/499151-rove-says-he-gives-unvarnished-advice-to-trump-campaign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34