Author Topic: "You ain't black".  (Read 1890 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: "You ain't black".
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2020, 09:32:19 pm »
I missed it...whenever I see Harf on any show at Fox I mute it or change the channel...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2020, 09:34:34 pm »
It's like shootin' fish in a barrel.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2020, 12:50:47 am »
Biden's "You ain't black"...manna from heaven for Trump.

Spoke to several black/liberal friends today, and they can't stand him.  But it does not matter, Hillary will ride in on her white horse and save the day.

And who does she pick for VP?  My guess, she goes after the Hispanic vote with Castro, or another Hispanic running mate.

@jafo2010

Or maybe her main squeeza,Huma,so she can get the Palestine vote and money.

Don't forget,she will be in a position where she can name anyone she wants,and there's not a damn thing anybody can do about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2020, 02:15:04 am »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mortarman

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2020, 07:20:21 am »
Shortbus Joe has expressed the underlining opinion of the Dis-Loyal Opposition an' the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda that the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 is still a valid law.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2020, 01:28:46 pm »
Shortbus Joe has expressed the underlining opinion of the Dis-Loyal Opposition an' the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda that the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 is still a valid law.

@mortarman

I'm willing to cut Slow Joe a little slack on this one because all he is really doing is SAYING what the vast majority of the Dims are thinking. They see the "darkies" as "useful ignorant tools who are unable to take care of themselves,and who can be counted on to vote for us as long as we keep them fed,watered,and living in government housing on the "Welfare Reservation".

I don't know how long it's going to take,but eventually the mass of the blacks that grew up under THIS particular version of Apartheid will wake up one day,and when they do,the various "Rev-Runds" will pay a terrible price for their betrayals.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:31:34 pm by sneakypete »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2020, 01:40:40 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2020, 01:52:03 pm »

LOL!

A panderer is someone who tries to please others, not to help them but for an ulterior motive. A panderer kisses up to get something. A panderer is sometimes vulgar. Politicians are often panderers, especially the ones who say or do anything to get a vote or raise money.

Joe just may be the whitest panderer in America.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2020, 01:57:06 pm »
@mortarman

I'm willing to cut Slow Joe a little slack on this one because all he is really doing is SAYING what the vast majority of the Dims are thinking. They see the "darkies" as "useful ignorant tools who are unable to take care of themselves,and who can be counted on to vote for us as long as we keep them fed,watered,and living in government housing on the "Welfare Reservation".

I don't know how long it's going to take,but eventually the mass of the blacks that grew up under THIS particular version of Apartheid will wake up one day,and when they do,the various "Rev-Runds" will pay a terrible price for their betrayals.

1st Minute of 1st Debate:

President Trump:  Your deplorable, yet extremely revealing statement regarding Black-Americans' thinking of voting for me...I have done more for the financial well-being of Black-American households in just 3 years...than you...or your Party has in 50 years... as Senator and/or Vice-President....btw...part of the most corrupt Administration in United States' history.

Vice-President Biden: 

................................. I shouldn't be up here.  What am I doing up here?????? .....................

Still maintain Joe Biden will NOT be the Dem candidate going into November.  But if wrong, we're talking 'Reagan-Mondale' numbers here.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 01:58:29 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2020, 02:00:17 pm »
This would be Great if Joe was the real candidate.
Since he is only a placeholder, he will likely leave in late summer/early fall and this will be forgotten.
But, in some ways the crazy things he says and does reflects badly on the entire Democrat Party.
And that is a good thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2020, 02:08:17 pm »
LOL!

A panderer is someone who tries to please others, not to help them but for an ulterior motive. A panderer kisses up to get something. A panderer is sometimes vulgar. Politicians are often panderers, especially the ones who say or do anything to get a vote or raise money.

That "Uncle Joe" schtick .... he's a legend in his own mind now.   "Come on, man...!!"  "Gimme a break....!!"

It's his immediate Go-To. 

His remark during the 2012 Election was right there for us. "They're gonna put y'all back in chains!!"

Thought it was scripted.  BZZZZ!!  Wrong! Twas Uncle Joe unplugged.  Pun intended. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2020, 02:38:39 pm »
Any comment yet from Barry Hussein, his lovely "wife" Mooch, Oprah or Hillary "hot sauce in my purse" Clinton on Joe's comment?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2020, 02:43:48 pm »

@DCPatriot

HEY! If Bubba,who is so white you can almost see through him can be "The First Black President",Slow Joe,the perve,can surely be the Second Black President.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2020, 02:45:10 pm »
Any comment yet from Barry Hussein, his lovely "wife" Mooch, Oprah or Hillary "hot sauce in my purse" Clinton on Joe's comment?

That would require somebody asking the questions, and I don't see that happening.  Joe needs to be shielded from his own mouth.  The aforementioned are bless with a compliant press.  Our side has never had that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2020, 02:45:47 pm »
LOL!

@aligncare

"Are OFTEN panderers"  It's a job requirement.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2020, 02:45:55 pm »
@DCPatriot

HEY! If Bubba,who is so white you can almost see through him can be "The First Black President",Slow Joe,the perve,can surely be the Second Black President.

I'm sure Toni Morrison would approve.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2020, 03:18:52 pm »

Weak. He needs a grill, dew rag, pants saggin' n sheet.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2020, 03:37:29 pm »
Weak. He needs a grill, dew rag, pants saggin' n sheet.

And an oversized alarm clock to wear around his neck. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2020, 03:43:05 pm »
I'm sure Toni Morrison would approve.

:beer:

These democrats are spectacularly corrupt people.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2020, 05:45:55 pm »
What would CornPop say about this!?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2020, 07:28:40 pm »
John K Stahl
@JohnKStahlUSA
·
6h
Shamu and PolyGrip just issued a joint statement on Joe’s latest racist gaffe. “Joe Biden is Joe Biden.” They declined to elaborate further and announced that they would take no future questions on the matter.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2020, 07:39:14 pm »
Abrams looks like a whale in that photo for sure.  Absolutely delusional on her part to think they would ever select her.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2020, 08:24:21 pm »
Joe has lost his filter and is going to be "the gift that keeps on giving" throughout the campaign.

I saw Justice Clarence, school his intrrogators during his confirmation hearing in 1991. Biden was committee chairman, I think.

That is when Thomas, called the hearing a "Hi-Tech Lynching.

The black community will see that vid, if Biden remaisn the candidate.

If there are debates, he will hear a question about that scene.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2020, 09:06:29 pm »
I saw Justice Clarence, school his intrrogators during his confirmation hearing in 1991. Biden was committee chairman, I think.

That is when Thomas, called the hearing a "Hi-Tech Lynching.

The black community will see that vid, if Biden remaisn the candidate.

If there are debates, he will hear a question about that scene.

Yahbut....Clarence Thomas isn't a "real black."  That's the exact point Sloe Joe was making.
I will NOT comply.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2020, 09:31:44 pm »
Posted this in one of the Pookie Tunes. Seems appropriate here.

It doesn't matter if you are Liberal or Democrat, Female, Black, Brown, Asian, Muslim, Jew, Gay, Trans, Elderly, Handicapped, or anything else.
According to the Liberal Fascists (Sieg Heil!), if you are not in Lock Step Goose Stepping with them and every minute detail of their agenda, you have forfeited all rights you may have had as a human being. You suddenly transform in their world from a respected Doctor or PhD, into a subhuman imbecile in the instant that you oppose anything they believe.