Author Topic: Andrew McCarthy: Flynn judge must explain his astounding and offensive refusal to dismiss charges  (Read 655 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew McCarthy: Flynn judge must explain his astounding and offensive refusal to dismiss charges

By Andrew McCarthy | National Review

Is U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan’s collusion cameo nearing its end?

On Thursday the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, on its own motion, ordered Judge Sullivan to respond within 10 days to the petition for a writ of mandamus filed by former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn.

Earlier this week, Flynn’s counsel, Sidney Powell, filed the petition for that extraordinary writ, asking the appellate court to instruct Sullivan to grant the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case against Flynn.

That was after Judge Sullivan not only declined to grant the prosecution’s motion, but (a) invited non-parties to intervene in the case by filing amicus briefs (transparently, to make arguments that he somehow has authority to deny DOJ’s motion); and (b) appointed one amicus, former federal judge John Gleeson, as a quasi-prosecutor to make arguments that prosecutors are declining to make in favor of entering a judgment of conviction and sentencing Flynn.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/andrew-mccarthy-flynn-judge-must-explain-his-astounding-and-offensive-refusal-to-dismiss-charges
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

The big changes here are that:

1. A higher court has stepped in;

2. The higher court is forcing Sullivan to justify his latest process-is-punishment delay and is threatening to end that tactic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The big changes here are that:

1. A higher court has stepped in;

2. The higher court is forcing Sullivan to justify his latest process-is-punishment delay and is threatening to end that tactic.

Yes, the Appeals Court seems very receptive to Sydney Powell's Writ of Mandamus. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I know Sullivan is Black and a Judge. That will give him a kind of defacto immunity.
However, I doubt very much that his grant immunity will be enough to save him from this.
He went so far outside the four corners of any Law, he was making up his own Law on the go.
Doubt very much that he will survive this. He gave his career and fell on his sword at the altar of Pelosi and Schiff. Trump must be crushed, At any cost!!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Doubt very much that he will survive this. He gave his career and fell on his sword at the altar of Pelosi and Schiff. Trump must be crushed, At any cost!!!!

@240B

The way *I* see it,is that the end result will be another corrupt judge is removed from the bench and justice prevails,and Trump was responsible for it even though he really had nothing to do with it.

A win by proxy. Does it get any gooder than that?

With any luck at all,it will make some Dims suicidal.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!