Author Topic: Trump campaign selling 'you ain't black' shirts after Biden comment  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump campaign selling 'you ain't black' shirts after Biden comment
By Brooke Seipel - 05/22/20 05:57 PM EDT

The Trump campaign is fundraising with new "#YouAintBlack" T-shirts based on controversial comments by former Vice President Joe Biden

The shirts, which cost $30, were revealed on the Trump campaign site's shop just hours after Biden sparked criticism on Friday with his comment on Charlamagne Tha God's radio show "The Breakfast Club."

“Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black," Biden said on the show.

Biden has since said he regrets the comment, saying he "shouldn’t have been such a wise guy."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499247-trump-campaign-selling-you-aint-black-shirts-after-biden-comment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Trump campaign selling 'you ain't black' shirts after Biden comment
By Brooke Seipel - 05/22/20 05:57 PM EDT

The Trump campaign is fundraising with new "#YouAintBlack" T-shirts based on controversial comments by former Vice President Joe Biden

The shirts, which cost $30, were revealed on the Trump campaign site's shop just hours after Biden sparked criticism on Friday with his comment on Charlamagne Tha God's radio show "The Breakfast Club."

“Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black," Biden said on the show.

Biden has since said he regrets the comment, saying he "shouldn’t have been such a wise guy."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499247-trump-campaign-selling-you-aint-black-shirts-after-biden-comment

I think a better t-shirt would be "You're a lying dog-faced pony solider"
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.