Author Topic: The 2020 Election Will Be a Landslide For Biden. Unless Trump Wins  (Read 809 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Election 2020
The 2020 Election Will Be a Landslide For Biden. Unless Trump Wins
By Rick Moran May 21, 2020 1:27 PM EST

Today’s edition of “Fun With Polls” has one survey showing Joe Biden winning in a landslide over Donald Trump in the November presidential election because the economy is so bad. Oxford Economics developed a model that is predicting a “historic” Biden sweep.

CNN:

The model, which uses unemployment, disposable income and inflation to forecast election results, predicts that Trump will lose in a landslide, capturing just 35% of the popular vote. That’s a sharp reversal from the model’s pre-crisis prediction that Trump would win about 55% of the vote. And it would be the worst performance for an incumbent in a century.
    “It would take nothing short of an economic miracle for pocketbooks to favor Trump,” Oxford Economics wrote in the report, adding that the economy will be a “nearly insurmountable obstacle for Trump come November.”

Meanwhile, others see a very real chance that Trump wins. Perhaps losing the popular vote, but strong enough in battleground states to carry off a win. This pundit uses history in an entirely different way to predict a Trump victory.
CNN:

more
https://pjmedia.com/election/rick-moran/2020/05/21/the-2020-election-will-be-a-landslide-for-biden-unless-trump-wins-n413812
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: The 2020 Election Will Be a Landslide For Biden. Unless Trump Wins
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 02:31:32 pm »
The headline alone got my click.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 03:35:37 pm »
It's a one-dimensional model.  It only considers the economy, which is important, but not the be-all, end-all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 03:49:32 pm »
The headline is a tautology isn't it?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 03:53:56 pm »
Election 2020
The 2020 Election Will Be a Landslide For Biden. Unless Trump Wins
By Rick Moran May 21, 2020 1:27 PM EST

With headline prep like that, I think the Cardinal guy made his sign a few years too early.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 03:57:52 pm »
There are only two kinds of people in the world.
Those who believe there are only two kinds of people
and those who don't.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2020, 03:58:39 pm »

The author must have a military background...

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 04:22:38 pm »
The Trump core will stay with him.
Independents tend to be an emotional group in that their voting is based on their situation at voting time - they are not attached to either party.  If their money situation is bad at that time, they will not vote for Trump.  If the virus has come back in a bad way, they will not vote for Trump.  In other words, if something is badly wrong, they blame the man at the top no matter if that is a Democrat or a Republican.

Since we can't know the US situation near voting time in November, I have no sense of which party will win.  By September, and for sure October, we should have an idea which Party the Independents will favor.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 04:28:18 pm »
The Trump core will stay with him.
Independents tend to be an emotional group in that their voting is based on their situation at voting time - they are not attached to either party.  If their money situation is bad at that time, they will not vote for Trump.  If the virus has come back in a bad way, they will not vote for Trump.  In other words, if something is badly wrong, they blame the man at the top no matter if that is a Democrat or a Republican.

Since we can't know the US situation near voting time in November, I have no sense of which party will win.  By September, and for sure October, we should have an idea which Party the Independents will favor.

100% correct.  The Indies have no idea at this point who they'll be voting for.  This is the biggest reason I don't trust polls about the November election that are done now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 04:35:29 pm »
There are only two kinds of people in the world.
Those who believe there are only two kinds of people
and those who don't.

If it weren’t for 50% of the people, the other 50% would be all of them.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 04:39:38 pm »
Geez .... thankfully the article clarified things for us.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 04:41:03 pm »
100% correct.  The Indies have no idea at this point who they'll be voting for.  This is the biggest reason I don't trust polls about the November election that are done now.

I don't trust polls either, but IMHO anybody that would vote for Sloe Joe would be missing a few brain cells.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 04:45:28 pm »
I don't trust polls either, but IMHO anybody that would vote for Sloe Joe would be missing a few brain cells.

Whoever finds them should donate them to Biden.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 04:50:18 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, that is true; polls can drastically change between now and then.  If masses of people start dying in the summer months, and still dying in Sept/Oct, I can't see Trump winning.

However, there is mentally weak from dementia, Biden, who is so weak, I can't see him winning, however, the Indies as you call them, will likely be blind to Biden's weakness and vote for him anyway.  He was the worst of the candidates due to his mental weakness, but people voted for him in the majority, instead of the others.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 04:58:41 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Yes, that is true; polls can drastically change between now and then.  If masses of people start dying in the summer months, and still dying in Sept/Oct, I can't see Trump winning.

However, there is mentally weak from dementia, Biden, who is so weak, I can't see him winning, however, the Indies as you call them, will likely be blind to Biden's weakness and vote for him anyway.  He was the worst of the candidates due to his mental weakness, but people voted for him in the majority, instead of the others.

@Victoria33  you're forgetting the fact that when COVID-19 hit remarkably all of Biden's opposition dropped out of the race; including Buttegig who had the most delegates. Doesn't that strike you as a bit odd??  It wasn't that people were blind to him, he was the only DEM candidate left to vote for.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 05:22:55 pm »
@Victoria33
It wasn't that people were blind to him, he was the only DEM candidate left to vote for.
That wasn't by accident or some kind of coincidence. Democrats take order from the Fuhrer George Soros.
They didn't drop out because they wanted to. They dropped out because they were ordered to, from onhigh.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 05:32:09 pm »

Not quite.  There is the other case, Biden wins in something less than a landslide.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2020, 05:35:41 pm »
That wasn't by accident or some kind of coincidence. Democrats take order from the Fuhrer George Soros.
They didn't drop out because they wanted to. They dropped out because they were ordered to, from onhigh.

Yep. But what does it say about democrats when an intelligent, bright, articulate Afghanistan war veteran like Buttigieg—who happens to be gay—is considered unelectable as their party’s candidate, compared to a pre-dementia, life long corrupt politician like Biden? Aren’t democrats billed as the party of inclusion and tolerance?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:40:16 pm by aligncare »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2020, 06:37:14 pm »

@240B

Exactly! There is a plan in place to have Slow Joe resign due to health issues right after being sworn in so his VP can just be appointed without having to go through all of that messy campaign "stuff".

MY prediction will be that he names Bubbette! Clinton as his VP "because we all know she really won in 1996 anyhow,and it's long past time a woman was in a top leadership position!"

The media will have technicolor orgasms,the birds will sing,the sun will come out,and we will all live together in fantasy land.

Can you say "Kumbya,my Lord!"

If elected,he will die approximately 30 minutes after being sworn into office in a tragic choking accident while eating lunch with his  VP.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2020, 06:41:01 pm »
Yep. But what does it say about democrats when an intelligent, bright, articulate Afghanistan war veteran like Buttigieg—who happens to be gay—is considered unelectable as their party’s candidate, compared to a pre-dementia, life long corrupt politician like Biden? Aren’t democrats billed as the party of inclusion and tolerance?

@aligncare

Don't worry about Buttplug. He was offered some kind of VERY sweet deal to step down quietly and not complain. In addition to being allowed to continue living,he was probably offered a sweet job like "Ambassador to Boy's Town" and introductions around town by FBI leaders.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2020, 09:12:52 pm »
I tell you, it will be Clinton.  Do you really think for a nanosecond she relinquished control of the Democommies?  No way.

I see one decision after another for the past two years all made with her in mind.  The most recent, the delay of the convention until August.  She emerges as the nominee.

When you see stories like the PBS did further investigation of Biden's staff, and found more women complaining about Senator Happy Hands, I tell you, it is all building to their displacing Biden.  Clinton is the ONLY person in the Dems that stands a chance against Trump.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2020, 12:38:59 am »
From the article:
"Meanwhile, others see a very real chance that Trump wins. Perhaps losing the popular vote, but strong enough in battleground states to carry off a win."

Exactly what I've been posting here for many months now.

Even against the incompetent and nearly-invisible Hidin' Biden, it's NOT going to be an easy win for Mr. Trump. He'll have to fight, claw and scratch every inch of the way.

2020 will be another squeaker, perhaps on the level of Bush2 v. Gore in 2000.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2020, 01:07:37 am »
From the article:
"Meanwhile, others see a very real chance that Trump wins. Perhaps losing the popular vote, but strong enough in battleground states to carry off a win."

Exactly what I've been posting here for many months now.

Even against the incompetent and nearly-invisible Hidin' Biden, it's NOT going to be an easy win for Mr. Trump. He'll have to fight, claw and scratch every inch of the way.

2020 will be another squeaker, perhaps on the level of Bush2 v. Gore in 2000.

Nahh.  2000 was a special case, because one single state could have made the difference.  Hillz gave it up because she would have had to flip 3 states to have won 2016, and the difference could not have made up the difference.  Trump won with over 300 EVs.  This will be another "Lose the popular vote, and win the Electoral College" election, which even the Rats understand is the rule that rules. 

If the Rat Candidate wants to repeat her failure by concentrating on the already-won urban areas and neglect the rurals, then let him.  I'm cool with that.
I will NOT comply.