Author Topic: Horrific video of brutal attacks in a Michigan nursing home emerges  (Read 1008 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 22, 2020
Horrific video of brutal attacks in a Michigan nursing home emerges
By William Sullivan

Video has emerged of a young man in Michigan, who has been identified on social media as Jadon Hayden, verbally and physically abusing senior citizens.  As a fair word of warning, should you choose to follow the links provided below, that you cannot unsee this terrible footage.

The attacker is a physically imposing man, to say the least.  In one video, he stands in the dark as an elderly woman sleeps and a television is heard in the background.  Videoing himself, he proceeds to punch the frail woman lying on the bed several times.  She does not even cry out, signifying either that such abuse is common for her or that she's incapable of doing so.  There is a twisted irony in the attacker beating this poor woman while incorrectly wearing the face mask that he, ostensibly, put on in order to protect her.

The video more commonly shared has been of the same attacker standing over a thin, elderly man lying face down on a bed.  He rains blows on the back of the man's head as the man slowly moves his hands to shield himself.  He then goes to move the old man off the bed and punches the man's face several times, which begins to bleed and swell.  The attacker then picks up the camera that he deliberately positioned to capture the assault and films the bleeding, tortured man on the ground.  Audibly winded, the attacker begins to narrate:

See the b-----ass bleep right here, get off my bed.  This b-----ass bleep right here.  Get off my bed, bleep.  F--- off my bed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/horrific_video_of_brutal_attacks_in_a_michigan_nursing_home_emerges.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The victim was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries, and the suspect was taken into custody and transported to the Detroit Detention Center without incident, according to The Detroit News.

Additional unconfirmed videos of the suspect assaulting other elderly individuals have surfaced across social media. It appears the assault was racially motivated.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/21/man-arrested-caught-camera-beating-up-elderly-nursing-home-patient/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

American Thinker and Daily Caller.

What, no NYT & Washington Post?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan care home patient, 75, brutally beaten in attack caught on video; Trump reacts

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

Is this even possible to believe? Can this be for real? Where is this nursing home, how is the victim doing?
9:29 PM - May 21, 2020

more w/video
https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-care-home-patient-75-brutally-beaten-in-attack-caught-on-video-trump-reacts
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

I won’t look at the video; nor have I ever watched those gruesome beheading videos post-9-11 (it’s too upsetting to me).

My position is this. If you physically abuse helpless animals, children or seniors, it’s a death sentence for you.

Forgot to add women too.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 03:08:53 pm by aligncare »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A few brief thoughts:

(1)This is more horrific, than the shit getting 24/7 coverage right now.
(2)The lack of MSM outrage is very telling.   
(3) The societal racial double standard being implemented is creating nothing but racism. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The perpetrator is Black, beating an 80 year old White guy.
Nothing to see. Never happened.
However, a White guy beating an 80 year old Black guy, would be front page and riots in the street.
The home would be sued and shutdown once this made the news.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

However, a White guy beating an 80 year old Black guy, would be front page and riots in the street.

It won't matter. The 20 year old will claim the 80 year old verbally abused him with racial epithets and all the proles will nod their heads understandingly.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It won't matter. The 20 year old will claim the 80 year old verbally abused him with racial epithets and all the proles will nod their heads understandingly.
Yep. Just like hundreds of thousands before him, protected from consequences by skin color.
I would give up my so called 'White Privilege' for just a little of that 'Black Privilege'.
White privilege has become White burden, in the new Liberal world.
White people are always guilty first. Non-White people are always innocent victims first (unless Republican).
Now that the ground rules are established, let's have a trial.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

20-Yr-Old Jaden Hayden Charged with Pummeling 75-Yr-Old Veteran in Michigan Nursing Home and Stealing His Credit Cards Where He was Sent with Coronavirus
By Jim Hoft
Published May 24, 2020 at 10:51pm

A very disturbing video circulated on social media on Thursday showing a young black Michigan man beating an elderly white man at a nursing home.

Jaden Hayden, reportedly from Westland, Michigan filmed himself beating elderly white nursing home patients for sport.

The man filmed himself beating the the elderly man, later identified as a 75-year-old veteran, in his bed until he was bleeding.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/20-yr-old-jaden-hayden-charged-pummeling-75-yr-old-veteran-michigan-nursing-home-stealing-credit-cards-sent-coronavirus/

rangerrebew

The big question:  Where is the media coverage, let alone the media outrage?  In fact, why hasn't Gretch the Wretch gone bonkers on this?  Oh, when I look at the picture of the kid pummeling the old man, I can see why. :bs:

Online Hoodat

The Other Story

This is a 20-yr-old who testes positive for SARS-2, and as a result was ordered into a nursing home full of the most vulnerable among us.  And this order to put an infected 20-yr-old in a nursing home came from the governor.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

The big question:  Where is the media coverage, let alone the media outrage?  In fact, why hasn't Gretch the Wretch gone bonkers on this?  Oh, when I look at the picture of the kid pummeling the old man, I can see why. :bs:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/05/24/ypsilanti-man-charged-beating-nursing-home-resident/5252405002/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/24/us/detroit-nursing-home-beating-charges/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-man-charged-beating-nursing-home-patient-video

https://nypost.com/2020/05/25/michigan-man-charged-with-brutal-nursing-home-attack/

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Man-20-charged-in-nursing-home-assault-recorded-15292035.php

Most/all had a pic of the perp. Also, LOTS of local sources (TV and newspapers) all over the US. My "sophisticated" Duck Duck Go search phrase was "Jaden Hayden".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

Most/all had a pic of the perp. Also, LOTS of local sources (TV and newspapers) all over the US.

Did any of those sources mention that Hayden was admitted into the nursing home as a patient AFTER testing positive for SARS-2?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Did any of those sources mention that Hayden was admitted into the nursing home as a patient AFTER testing positive for SARS-2?

I was responding to @rangerrebew's claim that the MSM were not covering this. But in answer to your question, the CNN and the SF Comical webpages mentioned that Hayden was not a long-term resident. The focus of the articles was that Hayden was being charged, so the details of what he did - the beating and his theft and attempted used of credit cards - was the focus of the articles.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Hoodat

I was responding to @rangerrebew's claim that the MSM were not covering this. But in answer to your question, the CNN and the SF Comical webpages mentioned that Hayden was not a long-term resident. The focus of the articles was that Hayden was being charged, so the details of what he did - the beating and his theft and attempted used of credit cards - was the focus of the articles.

One would think that anyone with any degree of journalistic curiosity would ask the question on why a 20-year-old was a patient in a nursing home for elderly residents.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Horrific video of brutal attacks in a Michigan nursing home emerges
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 04:01:50 pm »

QFT. Silence from the MSM.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2020, 05:14:24 pm »

As Americans we should be ashamed to say it, but you are absolutely, demonstrably correct.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2020, 05:30:20 pm »
I don't think this is a race issue.  If the victim were black, you wouldn't be hearing about it either.  The bottom line is that the Governor of Michigan is ordering Covid-19 patients to be admitted into nursing homes full of people most vulnerable to this disease.  That is the story that is being covered up here.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2020, 05:50:55 pm »
I don't think this is a race issue.  If the victim were black, you wouldn't be hearing about it either.  The bottom line is that the Governor of Michigan is ordering Covid-19 patients to be admitted into nursing homes full of people most vulnerable to this disease.  That is the story that is being covered up here.

If the press were to cover this properly, they would then have to explain why they ignored the story about Cuomo killing thousands of Grandmas.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: