Exclusive Content > Editorials

Contact tracing ??

(1/2) > >>

Quasar44:
Sounding more and more like Mao’s China ??
What is next ?? Death camps ??

Where are the moderate liberals ??
I guess you all died of drugs decades ago

Today’s left has become the Fascist of the past !!!

Chosen Daughter:
Contract tracing is Fascist.  But it isn't only leftists now.  The right is no longer right, its wrong.  Its headed in the Fascist direction also.

PeteS in CA:
Contact tracing has been part of public health efforts to control various diseases for many decades. An example is a contact-tracing investigation that led to identifying a particular public pump as the source of an 1854 cholera outbreak in London.

But if upstream infected people getting treatment and prevented from infecting more people is your definition of "Fascism", wail away.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on May 22, 2020, 03:03:59 pm ---Contact tracing has been part of public health efforts to control various diseases for many decades. An example is a contact-tracing investigation that led to identifying a particular public pump as the source of an 1854 cholera outbreak in London.

But if upstream infected people getting treatment and prevented from infecting more people is your definition of "Fascism", wail away.

--- End quote ---

Contact tracing per se is not the problem when it is done as it was - with shoe leather and voluntary information. But to premptively trace people's movements via cell phone data, texting info, car data, and etc is another realm altogether.

That the data is there to trace in the first place should be telling.

Smokin Joe:
Oh, I thought this was about locating Biden victims. My Bad.  :silly:

The contact tracing to which you refer has been an endeavour to stop diseases from spreading by locating exposed people and monitoring or sequestering them, and in the other direction, to track a disease back to case zero and the source. Been around a long time.

Besides, we don't need death camps, we have the ACA, the AMA, the CDC and the WHO, and politicians out to make others look bad rather than have their constituents get well. Why pay for camp facilities and upkeep?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version