Author Topic: Donald Trump Returns to Golf Course During Coronavirus Outbreak  (Read 470 times)

Offline libertybele

Yay!  Glad to see the President getting some much needed relaxation, sunshine and fresh air.  He needs it and deserves it!!

Returning to a new normal: Trump spends Saturday at his Virginia golf course

President Trump spent a sunny Saturday at his golf resort outside Washington, D.C. in another sign that the commander-in-chief is eager to resume a normal schedule amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Trump and his motorcade arrived at the Trump National Golf Club in northern Virginia at 10:27 a.m. One reporter caught a glimpse of the president in golf attire as he left the White House with masked Secret Service agents.

Trump regularly golfs during his presidency and typically at properties that bear his name. But the pandemic and orders shutting down non-essential activity have curbed one of Trump's favored pastimes.

The last time Trump is known to have golfed was March 8 at his club in Palm Beach, Fla............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/returning-to-normal-trump-spends-saturday-at-his-golf-course
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
As much as the dems object, this country wants to go back to work, back to normal, and I see signs all around.

I posted Tim Pool's video about Dr. Faucci, which is huge.

I have anecdotals from Nor-Cal and So-Cal regarding surprisingly strong real estate demand.

One term being used is "V-shaped Recovery; for up fast like it went down fast.

The contrasts should be easy to spot. Trump the natural promoter, optimist. The dems wanting dependency on govt. Their govt. of course.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Returns to Golf Course During Coronavirus Outbreak
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 08:33:52 pm »

Charlie Spiering 23 May 2020

President Donald Trump went golfing on Saturday, the first time he has hit the links since the height of the coronavirus outbreak.

Trump has spent the past weeks urging the country to reopen and return to normal despite fears of the virus.

On Sunday, Trump called in to the NBC Sports broadcast of a golf tournament for coronavirus relief efforts and discussed the importance of sports.

“We want to get sports back. We miss sports,” Trump said. “We need sports in terms of the psyche, the psyche of our country.”

Trump also spoke Sunday about missing the game, as the last time he golfed was on March 8 at his course in West Palm Beach, Florida.

“I do miss it. I haven’t played, really, since this problem that we have started. I haven’t been able to play golf for a while. I’ve been very busy,” Trump said.

The president traveled via motorcade to the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, on Saturday morning. Golf courses in the Washington, DC, metro area have largely been reopened.

Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House Coronavirus Task Force coordinator, said Friday that it is fine for Americans to be outdoors for the Memorial Day weekend, citing golf, tennis, and visits to the beach among approved activities.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/23/donald-trump-returns-golf-course-coronavirus-outbreak/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

Re: Donald Trump Returns to Golf Course During Coronavirus Outbreak
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 08:56:37 pm »
I'm not so sure, this is a "good look," politically.

But as I write elsewhere today, I see this weekend as a turning point.

A good look, would be golfing with a prominent black person.

Or better yet with a "Foursome of Color" Ha, ha

Offline libertybele

As much as the dems object, this country wants to go back to work, back to normal, and I see signs all around.

I posted Tim Pool's video about Dr. Faucci, which is huge.

I have anecdotals from Nor-Cal and So-Cal regarding surprisingly strong real estate demand.

One term being used is "V-shaped Recovery; for up fast like it went down fast.

The contrasts should be easy to spot. Trump the natural promoter, optimist. The dems wanting dependency on govt. Their govt. of course.

Definitely, one thing about Trump he is an optimist and he exudes a positive attitude which is exactly what this country needs.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 01:36:32 am »
So Trump is normal???
Who knew!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 01:45:31 am »
So Trump is normal???
Who knew!

Most of us.

Offline truth_seeker

Definitely, one thing about Trump he is an optimist and he exudes a positive attitude which is exactly what this country needs.

That is correct. People knowledgable, about business, and economics, know consumer confidence, trst and safety, are key components to get the V-shaped economy roaring again.

A local expert on the real estate market predicts a fast, strong recovery. The stats he tracks, so far prove he is correct.
Unlike 2008 when the lenders made loans to unqualified borrowers, resulting in no equity, today sellers have equity and bueyers must qualify the old fashined way; they can afford it.