Author Topic: Biden asks Klobuchar to undergo vetting as potential running mate  (Read 244 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden asks Klobuchar to undergo vetting as potential running mate
By Amie Parnes and Max Greenwood - 05/21/20 04:24 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden has asked Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) to undergo vetting to be a potential running mate, according to a source with knowledge of the discussion.

The source did not provide details on the discussion, which was first reported on Thursday by CBS News. A spokesperson for the Biden campaign declined to comment on the matter.

It’s not yet clear if Klobuchar has consented to the vetting, which would delve deep into her private and public life to uncover any potential weaknesses or vulnerabilities as a vice presidential candidate. The vetting process will be handled by a select committee led by former Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.), Rep. Lisa Blunt Rochester (D-Del.), Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti (D) and longtime Biden adviser Cynthia Hogan.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499042-biden-asks-klobuchar-to-undergo-vetting-for-potential-running-mate-role
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Biden asks Klobuchar to undergo vetting as potential running mate
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 02:49:46 am »
Old Sniffy's gotta get a whiff of that hair before he can pull the trigger.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mortarman

Re: Biden asks Klobuchar to undergo vetting as potential running mate
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 12:12:40 pm »
What does Shortbus Joe have to vette her for? The decision has already been made at Dis-Loyal Opposition Headquarters that she is going to be the running mate for the Pantsuit Assassin.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.