Author Topic: Rush: I Don’t Want to Be the Nation’s Most-Listened-To Cancer Patient  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I Don’t Want to Be the Nation’s Most-Listened-To Cancer Patient

May 21, 2020

RUSH: People are asking for a health update. It’s been a long time since I’ve provided you with a health update. And I do these on the basis of instinctive feel. And I don’t have a schedule and a plan, okay, on this day I’m gonna update the audience on this stage. It’s all instinctive. It’s all a feel for it. And since I’m back on the day that I told you I’d be back, nothing of any emergency status happened, then… I don’t know. If I feel like updating, I will.

But as I’ve told you before, I’ve really tried to avoid becoming the nation’s most-listened-to cancer patient. I want to be the nation’s most-listened-to radio guy, radio talk show host, the nation’s most-listened-to media raconteur and whatever. But if the feeling hits me then I will provide you one. There is updated news, and, if it strikes me at a certain point in time, I will
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34