Author Topic: ‘Bet You Stay Home Now Hypokrits’: Church That Refused To Close During Lockdown Gets Burned Down, In  (Read 629 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 21st, 2020
‘Bet You Stay Home Now Hypokrits’: Church That Refused To Close During Lockdown Gets Burned Down, Investigated As Arson
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo DailyWire.com

A Mississippi church in the midst of a legal battle to stay open despite local shutdown orders was burned to the ground early Wednesday morning. According to first responders, the First Pentecostal Church of Holly Springs was vandalized and suffered a large explosion to the back of the church. The incident is being investigated as a criminal act of arson.

“I Bet you stay home now you hypokrits,” read one message spray painted on the church parking lot, Thomas More Society senior counsel and lawyer for the church Stephen Crampton told Fox News on Thursday.

“First Pentacostal Church Holly Springs. Arson is Suspected,” reported Tom Dees of FOX 13 Memphis. “Investigators say the church was spray painted with graffiti and set on fire. There was a major explosion in the back of the church that blew out the front.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bet-you-stay-home-now-hypokrits-church-that-refused-to-close-during-lockdown-gets-burned-down-investigated-as-arson
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

These, are Progs.

They’re just worried about public safety, donchya know.

Offline mountaineer

"Hypokrits." Another public school success story heard from.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

From which we learn that the arsonist cannot spell and either does not understand what hypocrisy is or is a secularist who suffers from the delusion that all religious believers are hypocrites.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline aligncare

From which we learn that the arsonist cannot spell and either does not understand what hypocrisy is or is a secularist who suffers from the delusion that all religious believers are hypocrites.

It’s a hate crime. Leftists wanted hate crime legislation, now let’s hang them with it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 05:24:37 pm by aligncare »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Anti-Catholicism - Wikipedia

The American Left/Antifa ARE the new Nazis, in every detailed way.
Hitler was right. A fourth Reich has sprouted up as he said it would.
Only it is not in Germany this time. And it is not only White people.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 10:05:11 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mortarman

Anti-Catholicism - Wikipedia

The American Left/Antifa ARE the new Nazis, in every detailed way.
Hitler was right. A fourth Reich has sprouted up as he said it world.
Only it is not in Germany this time. And it is not only White people.

Why do you think I've been calling Antifa the Sturmabteilung. Jus' hope they suffer the same fate (Unternehmen Kolibri).

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
May 21st, 2020
‘Bet You Stay Home Now Hypokrits’: Church That Refused To Close During Lockdown Gets Burned Down, Investigated As Arson
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo DailyWire.com

A Mississippi church in the midst of a legal battle to stay open despite local shutdown orders was burned to the ground early Wednesday morning. According to first responders, the First Pentecostal Church of Holly Springs was vandalized and suffered a large explosion to the back of the church. The incident is being investigated as a criminal act of arson.

“I Bet you stay home now you hypokrits,” read one message spray painted on the church parking lot, Thomas More Society senior counsel and lawyer for the church Stephen Crampton told Fox News on Thursday.

“First Pentacostal Church Holly Springs. Arson is Suspected,” reported Tom Dees of FOX 13 Memphis. “Investigators say the church was spray painted with graffiti and set on fire. There was a major explosion in the back of the church that blew out the front.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/bet-you-stay-home-now-hypokrits-church-that-refused-to-close-during-lockdown-gets-burned-down-investigated-as-arson

@mystery-ak

This seems to me to be more of a disinformation ploy for political reasons,than an actual act of terrorism by redneck retards.

In EVERY case I am aware of where a black church was burned down or vandalized,it was eventually revealed it was done by government informers not from the south,working undercover as paid informants.

Yankees and various other fools are still as ignorant of southern culture as they ever were,and all you have to do to fire those fools up is to set fire to a church.

In FACT,it was the Kennedy Klan FBI that started most of the trouble as Robert mined the south for black votes.

I grew up in the south in the 50's,and don't remember hearing,seeing,or reading about ONE single instance of either whites attacking blacks,or blacks attacking whites unless both were involved in some sort of criminal activity together,and somebody got caught informing the cops,or got caught skimming money.

Ask ANYBODY that grew up in the south,and they will tell you that churches were OFF LIMITS!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"Hypokrits." Another public school success story heard from.

@mountaineer

What it screams to ME is "Yankee/government false flag operation." After all,ain't weuns in da souf ignert fools wad kaint spel?

The DNC is clearly worried about losing the black vote to the Republicans,given the fools they have running for president.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 05:39:33 pm by sneakypete »

Offline PeteS in CA

@sneakypete, Pastor Jerry Waldrop of First Pentecostal Church, Holly Springs:

Try again.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Heard a story as a child about the FBI raiding a Klan meeting.
Turned out that 9 of 10 people there were Federal Agents of one kind or another.
I realize this sounds like an SNL skit. But the way it was told to me it actually happened.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Had to destroy that church to save it dontcha know.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete, Pastor Jerry Waldrop of First Pentecostal Church, Holly Springs:

Try again.

@PeteS in CA

Big deal. Same political creatures operating,and a VERY similar target for the very same reasons.