Author Topic: Melania Trump to appear on CNN coronavirus town hall Thursday night  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Melania Trump to appear on CNN coronavirus town hall Thursday night
By Joe Concha - 05/21/20 08:35 AM EDT

Melania Trump will appear on CNN's weekly global town hall, "Coronavirus: Facts and Fears," on Thursday night, marking the first time the first lady has appeared on the cable news network since President Trump took office.

"Her remarks, which will be pre-recorded, are the first solo broadcast message from [Melania] Trump since the onset of the pandemic," CNN said in an announcement.

"It is anticipated she will specifically address the nation's students, most of whom have had their academic lives altered by stay-at-home orders and other precautionary health measures," according to CNN.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/498910-melania-trump-to-appear-on-cnn-coronavirus-town-hall-thursday-night
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
OMG who set this up...this will not go well imho!
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide
STFU Rudy

Online Applewood

Oh, I don't know.  Mrs. Trump seems like a savvy lady and she has class.  She might very well be able to charm the pants off "the enemy." 
"I'm not a good looking guy.  When I open the front door on Halloween, the kids give me candy."
-Rodney Dangerfield

Offline PeteS in CA

Oh, I don't know.  Mrs. Trump seems like a savvy lady and she has class.  She might very well be able to charm the pants off "the enemy."

I hope the WH has a full unedited copy of the whole thing, because CNN may try to do some "creative" editing.
US Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2169385.html#msg2169385

China Coronavirus timeline: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,395099.msg2184146.html#msg2184146

Achhhhh ... ssss ... sss ... I HATES Clicksbaitsesssssss!

Think of the Press as Democratic Operatives with Bylines and it All Makes Sense - Glenn Reynolds, Instapundit blog

Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn't know because they might reflect badly on Democrats. - Jim Treacher

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • Impeach Him Again! Harder!!!®
Melania has a taped contribution to the Greta Show.   :whistle:
We need to re-coin the expression, "Press Bias" to "Media Bigotry."
I will NOT comply.
                          Castillo del Cyber! ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf