Author Topic: Romney counters Trump: 90 percent of 'very Republican' Utah votes by mail  (Read 373 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney counters Trump: 90 percent of 'very Republican' Utah votes by mail
By Zack Budryk - 05/21/20 09:29 AM EDT

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) pushed back against President Trump’s claims that voting by mail disadvantages Republicans, noting that large numbers of voters in Utah, a Republican stronghold, vote by mail.

"In my state, I'll bet 90 percent of us vote by mail. It works very, very well and it's a very Republican state," Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, according to ABC News.

Much of the Western U.S. has voted by mail for years, and a poll released Wednesday found residents of those states are among the demographics most likely to say they would prefer to vote by mail rather than in person. Nevada’s state Republican Party is currently running Facebook ads encouraging voters to mail ballots in ahead of the deadline.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/498916-romney-counters-trump-90-percent-of-very-republican-utah-votes-by-mail
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Romney excels at missing the point. Gotta be intentional.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Romney excels at replacing McCain. He ties up a Republican seat while constantly voting and caucusing with the Democrats. Can the RNC force Romney out of the Party? He is obviously 100% Democrat. We tolerated McCain. Now, do we really have to put up with McCain II? Kick him out!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Idiot

Romney counters Trump: 90 percent of 'very Republican' Utah votes by mail
By Zack Budryk - 05/21/20 09:29 AM EDT

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) pushed back against President Trump’s claims that voting by mail disadvantages Republicans, noting that large numbers of voters in Utah, a Republican stronghold, vote by mail.

"In my state, I'll bet 90 percent of us vote by mail. It works very, very well and it's a very Republican state," Romney told reporters on Capitol Hill Wednesday, according to ABC News.

Much of the Western U.S. has voted by mail for years, and a poll released Wednesday found residents of those states are among the demographics most likely to say they would prefer to vote by mail rather than in person. Nevada’s state Republican Party is currently running Facebook ads encouraging voters to mail ballots in ahead of the deadline.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/498916-romney-counters-trump-90-percent-of-very-republican-utah-votes-by-mail
Not "very republican" if they vote for this idiot.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there some way we can legally deport this asshat and his whole useless family back to Mexico?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not "very republican" if they vote for this idiot.

@mrpotatohead

Can you say "Mormons voting for the tribe!"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whoop-de-doo, Mittens.  Are you admitting you cheated to win?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"In my state, I'll bet 90 percent of us vote by mail."

Yeah.
I'll bet...