Author Topic: Joy Behar rejects 'believe all women' motto, prompting Meghan McCain to bring up Kavanaugh saga  (Read 307 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar rejects 'believe all women' motto, prompting Meghan McCain to bring up Kavanaugh saga
By Sam Dorman | Fox News

"The View" co-host Joy Behar panned the idea that the media should "believe all women" who allege sexual misconduct and denied applying a different standard to Supreme Court Associate Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

"To me, if you say I believe any woman who makes any accusation -- if you say that, I think it minimizes our credibility as women, and then nobody's going to believe anybody at some point," Behar said.

The co-hosts were discussing former NBC host Matt Lauer's full-throated attack on Ronan Farrow's reporting, which cited a woman accusing the former "Today" star of rape. That prompted Behar to reference allegations against former Vice President Joe Biden and President Trump.

Behar added: "So these things have to be thoroughly investigated, thoroughly vetted. I would like to have all 24 of the women who are accusing Trump of sexual assault be vetted and let's hear from them also. Let us hear from [them]. We heard from Tara [Reade]. Let's hear from them. We heard from Matt now. Let's hear from the woman again. I mean, everybody has to have a voice in this. I feel as though it can be used as a political cudgel against a political rival, and that, I think, is dangerous."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/behar-believe-all-women-mccain-kavanaugh
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The Libs sure are bending over backwards to erase "all" from their mantra of "believe all women" now that the perv has a (D) beside his name.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!