Author Topic: Pandemic could cost global economy $82 trillion in depression scenario  (Read 437 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

Source Market Watch

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/today-in-scary-numbers-pandemic-could-cost-global-economy-82-trillion-2020-05-19?mod=home-page

<snipit>
How badly will the coronavirus pandemic impact the economy? Does $82 trillion sound not good?

That is the scary number put out by the Centre for Risk Studies at the University of Cambridge’s Judge Business School.

That figure, of course, needs to be put into context. That’s over five years, not one, and represents the potential hit to the global economy and not just the U.S. in what’s called the “economic depression” scenario.

The GDP for the world’s 19 leading economies was $69.2 trillion last year.............
================================================================================

Okay Chicoms....   Make the check out to.....    (/s)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sometimes it is well to spell it out as

$82,000,000,000,000.00

That is a lot of zeroes
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington