Author Topic: Poll: More voters trust Biden to contain coronavirus spread  (Read 1543 times)

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Poll: More voters trust Biden to contain coronavirus spread
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2020, 06:05:06 pm »
The condemnation of Trump for supporting Hydroxy is idiotic.  As I heard, and all of you did, one of the world's most noted virologists in France did a study that showed almost all using Hrdroxy benefited from the use of the drug.  When I heard his interview, he was quite convincing.

At a time when the medical community was at a complete loss of what therapies to use to fight this novel virus, the French doctor provided an answer to fight the disease.  Trump being a man of action, jumped on it.  I applaud his desire to protect the people of America, and it is the corrupt, dirty, rotten media that have made it a bad thing, and as a result, caused the death of many Americans by instilling doubt about the medication.  Perhaps thousands of deaths are on their hands because of the TDS.

We have a handful of Democommie Governors killing thousands of senior citizens by demanding that nursing homes allow people infected with the corona virus into their facilities.  And again, we have the corrupt, dirty, rotten media heralding the actions of these obtuse governors.

I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ARE DEAD TODAY BECAUSE OF THE IDIOCY AND CORRUPTION OF THE MEDIA AND DEMOCOMMIE GOVERNORS.  I TRUST THEY ALL PAY FOR THEIR STUPIDITY.

TRUMP AND HIS TEAM WERE NOT PERFECT, BUT THERE IS ONE THING ABSOLUTELY TRUE, THEIR DECISIONS WERE MADE TO SAVE LIVES AND PROTECT AMERICA

Offline aligncare

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2020, 06:29:52 pm »
Once the democrats latch on to a talking point, they press down real hard until the patient stops squirming.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2020, 07:15:02 pm »
I do - When I consider how many people are products of social media, sound bites, MSM bias and well, just plain ignorant.

As for President Trump, I think he lost ground unnecessarily with his excessive talking during his press conferences.  And, so much of it came off as babble.  He should have stayed with major policy statements or similar.  He could have left the pronouncements on ventilators, so many ventilators, high tech ventilators, the best ventilators to his Task Force.  (Disclaimer: I will vote for him.)

I completely agree with this. @Lando Lincoln

This weekend is a turning point IMO, Faucci says open up. Governers are doing so. The market weathered  okay. Real estate is surprisingly strrong.

People are champing at the bit, to "run." To get out, get to work, get to play.

What better to have, than a positive, promoter-in-chief?

I realize all that positivity is a downer, for the debbi-the-downer types.

Five months to election. Will the dems stick with Gropey Joe?

Stick with Hiden Biden?

It looks like Trump has the stronger position. He is persuassive. He will have faced a big problem, and prevailed. He will say that roaring economy is already roaring again.

Re. blacks, Candace, Kanye, Elder get active with Blexit and Blackout messages, added to the Trump record on jobs, etc. World economy recovers, too. Oil demand rises as do prices. World also sees China as a danger. Buy American. Buy German. Buy Japanese. Make drugs in America, Israel, etc. Assemble iPhones in Brasil.
etc.

Four more years.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 07:42:21 pm by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2020, 05:31:48 am »
The condemnation of Trump for supporting Hydroxy is idiotic.  As I heard, and all of you did, one of the world's most noted virologists in France did a study that showed almost all using Hrdroxy benefited from the use of the drug.  When I heard his interview, he was quite convincing.

At a time when the medical community was at a complete loss of what therapies to use to fight this novel virus, the French doctor provided an answer to fight the disease.  Trump being a man of action, jumped on it.  I applaud his desire to protect the people of America, and it is the corrupt, dirty, rotten media that have made it a bad thing, and as a result, caused the death of many Americans by instilling doubt about the medication.  Perhaps thousands of deaths are on their hands because of the TDS.

We have a handful of Democommie Governors killing thousands of senior citizens by demanding that nursing homes allow people infected with the corona virus into their facilities.  And again, we have the corrupt, dirty, rotten media heralding the actions of these obtuse governors.

I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY THAT TENS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS ARE DEAD TODAY BECAUSE OF THE IDIOCY AND CORRUPTION OF THE MEDIA AND DEMOCOMMIE GOVERNORS.  I TRUST THEY ALL PAY FOR THEIR STUPIDITY.

TRUMP AND HIS TEAM WERE NOT PERFECT, BUT THERE IS ONE THING ABSOLUTELY TRUE, THEIR DECISIONS WERE MADE TO SAVE LIVES AND PROTECT AMERICA
One more thing about Hydroxychloroquine, it is best used with a zinc supplement, and even more importantly, used as EARLY as possible.

Virtually every 'test' poo-poohing it was conducted on advanced cases, left out the zinc supplement, or both--like the VA 'analysis', for instance.

Put diesel in your gas lawnmower, and it likely won't run very well either.

And yes, for the first time in  long time, I get the distinct impression we have a POTUS who gives a damn about the country.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 05:33:16 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2020, 03:57:50 pm »
BS

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 08:51:05 pm »
BS
What you have doubts? Well here's proof, this is just one group of poll respondents!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 09:15:33 pm »
What you have doubts? Well here's proof, this is just one group of poll respondents!

:silly:

That really tickled my funny bone.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2020, 09:27:57 pm »

888high58888   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2020, 09:31:37 pm »

Well said.