Author Topic: Michigan Gretchen Whitmer seeds the nursing homes with COVID-19  (Read 509 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 20, 2020
Michigan Gretchen Whitmer seeds the nursing homes with COVID-19
By Monica Showalter

In light of the nursing home disaster in New York, what kind of a ghoul would take that as an example to emulate instead of a baleful death warning, and then order contagious COVID-19 patients into her state's nursing homes?

Only Michigan's hard-faced Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, the ambitious Democrat who banned sales of garden seeds to Michiganders, saying she's doing it in the name of keeping everyone 'safe.'

'Safe' to Whitmer is seeding the nursing homes with COVID-19 patients, supposedly as a means of lightening the loads of hospitals. Too bad if granny gets it. Under Whitmer's executive order, which she just extended yesterday for a week, any nursing home with less than 80% capacity will be forced to create special COVID units, regardless of their ability to protect their other patients, with the special ventilation systems, trained staff, and personal protective gear something like that would require even if it were advisable, and none of which are included in her order.

If I were a nursing home, I'd be offering free places to anyone who wants one just to prevent a breach below that deadly 80-percent threshold.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/michigan_gretchen_whitmer_seeds_the_nursing_homes_with_covid19.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Re: Michigan Gretchen Whitmer seeds the nursing homes with COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 02:23:51 pm »
Good grief how horrible!  If she had a conscience this should eat on her the rest of her life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 02:28:08 pm »
The cynic in me suspects the left generally wants oldsters to die off, the sooner the better. First, that demographic still tends to vote conservatively, and second they take up resources the left would like to earmark for other groups they find more politically useful.

I've heard too many leftists openly yearn for the older generation to die off.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 02:29:39 pm »
The cynic in me suspects the left generally wants oldsters to die off, the sooner the better. First, that demographic still tends to vote conservatively, and second they take up resources the left would like to earmark for other groups they find more politically useful.

I've heard too many leftists openly yearn for the older generation to die off.
They yearn for it, until they start hitting that age, then they want free stuff.  happy77

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 02:31:48 pm »
They yearn for it, until they start hitting that age, then they want free stuff.  happy77

The left never expects their policies to be imposed on themselves. Their plans are for the proles only.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2020, 02:36:35 pm »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/gretchen-whitmers-most-devastating-coronavirus-mistake

Gretchen Whitmer's most devastating coronavirus mistake
by Kaylee McGhee | May 19, 2020 02:48 PM
On April 15, Whitmer signed an order mandating that nursing homes and other long-term care facilities accept COVID-19 patients from nearby hospitals. If a nursing home’s occupancy is at 80% or more of its capacity, it must refer coronavirus patients to a “regional hub” or another long-term care facility with additional rooms and resources.

The purpose of the policy was to free up room in hospitals and prevent the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. But Whitmer’s order effectively turned the state’s nursing homes into breeding grounds, exposing hundreds of vulnerable residents to the virus. It’s no coincidence that 30% of Michigan’s COVID-19 deaths occurred in populous nursing homes.

That 30% number should, like NY's and CA's, be taken with a block of salt. It's likely to be more or less wildly understated. The question I wish this article had addressed is whether this murderous order has been rescinded, and if so, when. Gubernor Nuisance of CA also signed a similar order, but rescinded it after 10 days - not excellent, but less murderous than Goobernor Cumo.

More broadly, I would like to see a list of the governors who issued orders of this sort, along with how long the orders were in effect and have each forced to answer to Congress as to what in HADES they thought they were doing. Yeah ........ that's not likely to happen, maybe slightly more likely than sightings of porcine aviators.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.