Author Topic: Susan Rice's resurfaced 2017 comments denying knowledge of Trump team surveillance raise eyebrows  (Read 432 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice's resurfaced 2017 comments denying knowledge of Trump team surveillance raise eyebrows
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

A three-year-old interview clip of former National Security Adviser Susan Rice resurfaced Tuesday after the declassified email she sent to herself on the final day of the Obama administration was released.

During an April 2017 appearance on PBS News Hour, Rice was asked about the then-breaking revelations about members of President Trump's transition team having been surveilled before he took office.

"In the last few hours, we've been following a disclosure by the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes, that in essence, during the final days of the Obama administration, during the transition after President Trump had been elected, that he and the people around him may have been caught up in surveillance of foreign individuals and their identities may have been disclosed. Do you know anything about this?" PBS anchor Judy Woodruff asked.

"I know nothing about this," Rice said at the time. "I was surprised to see reports from Chairman Nunes on that count today."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-resurfaced-2017-comments-deny-knowledge-trump-team-surveillance-flynn
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Interesting...Does Susan Rice think or know she is a target in Durham's investigation?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Susan Rice lied?  You could knock me over with a feather... *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: