Author Topic: Media Move to Outright Destroy Tara Reade In Attempt to Protect Joe Biden  (Read 520 times)

rangerrebew

Media Move to Outright Destroy Tara Reade In Attempt to Protect Joe Biden

Posted at 8:00 pm on May 16, 2020 by Bonchie

Tara Reade has to feel blind-sided right now. She came forward alleging sexual assault against Joe Biden in a time that is supposed to treat her with kid gloves. Since the #metoo movement exploded several years ago, that’s been exactly how it’s gone for nearly everyone that’s come forward.

Christine Blasey Ford was diefied during the Kavanaugh hearings. Any questioning of her past, her weird ticks, or even some of her obvious lies were quickly pronounced off limits. Republicans, while they didn’t back down in supporting Kavanaugh, walked on egg shells throughout the ordeal. I can’t tell you how sick I was of hearing from some on the right that Ford was “credible.”

But Reade has gotten none of that treatment. She made the mistake of assuming that the left held consistent standards on sexual assault and now she’s learning how wrong she was.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/05/16/media-move-to-outright-destroy-tara-reade-in-attempt-to-protect-joe-biden/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But Reade has gotten none of that treatment. She made the mistake of assuming that the left held consistent standards on sexual assault and now she’s learning how wrong she was.

My sympathy well has run dry for Reade.  She was a creature of the very machine she complains about now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: