Author Topic: White House portraits of Barack and Michelle Obama will not be unveiled until Donald Trump leaves of  (Read 1753 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Not anywhere close to what OhBummer! deserves, but spying on political opponents and attempts to overturn an election via false accusations have consequences. Obama can play victim if he wants, but I think his playacting is likely to be panned in November.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Folks are still wondering what the heck this ensemble was about  :laugh:

That was the only decent outfit she ever wore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Right_in_Virginia

She must really love yellow.  Remember that hideous yellow curtain behind her husband when he was yapping from the White House?  Haven't seen that curtain since the Obamas moved out.  Maybe Michelle used the material to make another outfit.
Doubt it. Most of her fabric choices look like fugitives from an upholstery shop.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

Doubt it. Most of her fabric choices look like fugitives from an upholstery shop.

You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl.

Offline Applewood

That was the only decent outfit she ever wore.

One thing I thought of is that it may have been inadequate for the weather.  Guessing the pic was taken at the inauguration -- January -- freezing cold in DC.  Her husband and the other men are wearing topcoats.  Where is hers?  That yellow thing is not a topcoat. 

Maye it's just me. but I dress for the weather to be comfortable, not to be fashionable.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Obama’s petty refusal to attend traditional unveiling of official White House portrait by Trump cheered by left
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/20/obamas-petty-refusal-to-attend-traditional-unveiling-of-official-white-house-portrait-by-trump-cheered-by-left-923184

There's at least one thread on DU that claims Trump is refusing to unveil the portraits and that this proves Trump is a racist. :silly: DU-folk can be relied on to get facts wrong much of the time. :tongue2:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I'm sure I gotta be wrong but all the portraits, Christmas "Holiday" cards, etc, that I can recall - are all absent of anything patriotic. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Applewood

I'm sure I gotta be wrong but all the portraits, Christmas "Holiday" cards, etc, that I can recall - are all absent of anything patriotic.

Bet those cards were devoid of anything religious too. 

Offline skeeter

Obama’s petty refusal to attend traditional unveiling of official White House portrait by Trump cheered by left
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/20/obamas-petty-refusal-to-attend-traditional-unveiling-of-official-white-house-portrait-by-trump-cheered-by-left-923184

The left thinks this will upset Trump.

I may be wrong but I'd guess he'll lock these gawdawful eyesores into a dark dusty closet and walk away completely unperturbed.

Offline aligncare

Bet those cards were devoid of anything religious too.

Yes, because doing that would be a supreme insult to her husband’s birth religion. For eight years Obama acted as the Islamic world’s president rather than a president of a (religiously tolerant) Judeo Christian nation.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:13:21 pm by aligncare »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The left thinks this will upset Trump.

I may be wrong but I'd guess he'll lock these gawdawful eyesores into a dark dusty closet and walk away completely unperturbed.

They aren't even painted yet, AFAIK. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

They aren't even painted yet, AFAIK. :shrug:

My faith in high American culture is somewhat restored.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maye it's just me. but I dress for the weather to be comfortable, not to be fashionable.

Poor Michelle started the day with two strikes.   :laugh:

BTW, I've been asking for ten years .... what are the pea green triangles dangling on the front of the dress.  Any ideas @Applewood

BTW, this photo  pointing-up  doesn't capture the bling on the outfit. 

This one does  pointing-down

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The green on the front of her dress appears to be an early Boob Belt. :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Lando Lincoln

BTW, I've been asking for ten years .... what are the pea green triangles dangling on the front of the dress.  Any ideas

Kevlar panels?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck