Author Topic: Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine  (Read 1206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine
« on: May 18, 2020, 08:56:08 pm »
Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine
By Brett Samuels - 05/18/20 04:34 PM EDT

President Trump on Monday revealed he's taking hydroxychloroquine, a controversial drug that he's championed as a potential treatment for coronavirus despite limited evidence from the medical community.

Trump said he consulted with the White House doctor about taking the drug, but it was not recommended for him.

"I asked him what do you think. He said, 'Well if you’d like it.' I said, 'Yeah I’d like it. I’d like to take it.'"

He said he's been taking the drug for about a week-and-a-half and based his decision on positive reviews he's heard from frontline healthcare workers.

"So far, I seem to be ok," Trump said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/498375-trump-says-hes-been-taking-hydroxychloroquine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump says he's been taking hydroxychloroquine
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 08:57:02 pm »
Cavuto having a fit on Fox
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

Trump reveals he's taking hydroxychloroquine in effort to prevent coronavirus symptoms

President Trump revealed to reporters on Monday he’s taking the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine in an effort to prevent getting coronavirus, saying he’s been taking a pill every day for about a week and a half.

“I’m taking it – hydroxychloroquine,” the president told reporters during a roundtable with restaurant leaders in the White House’s State Dining Room.

He added: “I think it's good. I've heard a lot good stories. And if it's not good, I'll tell you right, I'm not going to get hurt by it."

The president added that he consulted with the White House physician before starting to take the drug.

Hydroxychloroquine is a widely used anti-malarial drug that the president has touted as a possible treatment for COVID-19.......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-reveals-taking-hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:30:40 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Quite a bit of controversy out there over use of this drug:

Controversial coronavirus treatment hydroxychloroquine should be used, 25 percent of doctors say: survey

https://www.foxnews.com/science/controversial-coronavirus-treatment-hydroxychloroquine-used-25-percent-doctors-say

Hydroxychloroquine use should be avoided outside of hospitals, FDA warns

https://www.foxnews.com/health/hydroxychloroquine-avoided-outside-hospitals-fda-warns

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 10:22:50 pm »
POTUS is taking Hydrooxychoroquine + Zinc.

Frankly, I'm relieved. 

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 10:25:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 10:24:58 pm »
Cavuto having a fit on Fox

I had to turn him off.  Cavuto's convinced the President taking  hydrooxychoroquine +zinc is going to end up killing people... because they're going to return to drinking fish tank cleaner.

Has anyone checked Cavuto's shelf life?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 10:26:59 pm »
POTUS is taking HCL + Zinc.

Frankly, I'm relieved.

@Right_in_Virginia

It's a prophylactic   ... a 'protection' for the respiratory system.    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 10:41:50 pm »
POTUS is taking Hydrooxychoroquine + Zinc.

Frankly, I'm relieved.
I am now. Reading that he is taking the zinc is key. Without the Zinc it is not so useful.

My mom has been taking hydroxychloroquine for years for another condition. She goes in for regular eye checks (vision degradation being a possible side effect).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2020, 12:02:11 am »
Neil Cavuto Stunned by Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘It Will Kill You ’
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/05/18/neil-cavuto-stunned-by-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-it-will-kill-you/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 12:07:09 am »
We got im now!®
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 12:35:49 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

It's a prophylactic   ...     :laugh:

Yes, I know @DCPatriot  --- and this is why I'm relieved. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2020, 03:11:27 am »
I am now. Reading that he is taking the zinc is key. Without the Zinc it is not so useful.

My mom has been taking hydroxychloroquine for years for another condition. She goes in for regular eye checks (vision degradation being a possible side effect).

Since this virus pandemic started, I've been using the ZICAM 'Rapid Melts' (Cherry) which contains zinc to shorten colds.

25 tabs for $15.  CVS

Of course, one of my daily meds' side effects is a runny and stuffy nose, ... so WTF do I know?     :laugh:   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2020, 03:18:26 am »
Since this virus pandemic started, I've been using the ZICAM 'Rapid Melts' (Cherry) which contains zinc to shorten colds.

25 tabs for $15.  CVS

Of course, one of my daily meds' side effects is a runny and stuffy nose, ... so WTF do I know?     :laugh:

Airborne has zinc and minerals.  Many multi vitamins have zinc.  Ginger and peppermint are antivirals and anti inflammatories so I drink ginger and peppermint tea.

We all have to take precautions and do what we feel is best for us. 

...umm.... let's face it .... one day sooner or later, we are all going to pass, whether it be from COVID, the flu, a heart attack, some other ailment or old age ... it will eventually happen.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 03:20:35 am »
Neil Cavuto Stunned by Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine: ‘It Will Kill You ’
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/05/18/neil-cavuto-stunned-by-trump-taking-hydroxychloroquine-it-will-kill-you/
Cavuto got it wrong. the VA did NOT administer a Zinc supplement. Under those circumstances, the very purpose of the hydroxychloroquine is thwarted--there is no zinc to transfer through the cell membrane into the cell to stop the virus.

As I have said before, not having the Zinc supplement as part of the regimen is the equivalent of sending empty boats to the beach on D-Day. The administration of one or two of the medications in the regimen, BUT NOT ALL THREE is criminal, and it is hard to believe it was done other than to give an event to cite to discredit the regimen.
At the same time, any accounts which indicate success are being scrubbed from Youtube and other social media.

You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to look down the road at the profit motive for those who insist a vaccine is the only thing which will work, and start connecting dots.

Anyway, accordding to the Mayo Clinic, if the dosage is within parameters and the POTUS is following that regimen, he should be just fine, as long as he is monitored for side effects. https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/hydroxychloroquine-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064216

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2020, 02:51:29 pm »
Hcq has been approved for use in the US since 1955, and is on WHO's list of essential medicines. Cavuto's spouting his own ignorance and wishful thinking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2020, 03:01:37 pm »
Hcq has been approved for use in the US since 1955, and is on WHO's list of essential medicines. Cavuto's spouting his own ignorance and wishful thinking.

No, he's spouting the company line

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2020, 04:41:59 am »
No, he's spouting the company line
BINGO!

How many drug ads do you see daily?

Sell that soap!

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 04:44:59 am »
BINGO!

How many drug ads do you see daily?

Sell that soap!

That's it. Anybody still wondering if there's a 'miracle' vaccine in the wings?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2020, 04:52:59 am »
That's it. Anybody still wondering if there's a 'miracle' vaccine in the wings?
That was a glaring sham when the 'official' line became one of 'antibodies aren't enough, you need a vaccine'.

BRAWNDO!

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2020, 05:06:53 am »
That was a glaring sham when the 'official' line became one of 'antibodies aren't enough, you need a vaccine'.

Ya wanna bet if it's gonna have Bill Gates' fingerprints all over it?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2020, 05:09:26 am »
Ya wanna bet if it's gonna have Bill Gates' fingerprints all over it?
In a a 'global partnership' with the WHO and Communist China..

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2020, 05:16:57 am »
In a a 'global partnership' with the WHO and Communist China..

Go figger, eh?