Author Topic: Barr doesn't expect Obama, Biden criminal investigations  (Read 1809 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barr doesn't expect Obama, Biden criminal investigations
« on: May 18, 2020, 04:24:40 pm »
Barr doesn't expect Obama, Biden criminal investigations
By Morgan Chalfant - 05/18/20 12:14 PM EDT

Attorney General William Barr said Monday that he does not expect a criminal investigation of former President Obama or former Vice President Joe Biden to result from the probe undertaken by U.S Attorney John Durham.

“Based on the information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr told reporters at the Justice Department. “Our concern over potential criminality is focused on others.”

Barr was asked about President Trump’s recent remarks encouraging investigations into Obama and other officials from the previous administration. The president suggested they were involved in criminal wrongdoing in connection with the FBI’s investigation into Russian interference.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/498306-barr-doesnt-expect-durham-probe-to-lead-to-criminal-investigation-of
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Barr doesn't expect Obama, Biden criminal investigations
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 04:25:03 pm »
Then what's the point.. 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 04:37:56 pm »
Barr has proven to be useless.  What has he done?  Nothing. The only thing that he has done is signal to the DEMS that they are unstoppable and free to do whatever they want without any repercussions.   Meanwhile our President has been through the wringer, millions of taxpayer dollars spent, and everyone from Obama on down is going to get away with it.  Two sets of rules continues; one for the DEMS and one for the GOP.  IMHO Trump hired yet another loser.

I have little doubt that Trump is going to lose the election in 2020 due to fraud and corruption.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 04:45:00 pm »
Just throwing this out there; maybe a head fake? Even after saying it, sounds implausible even to me.

Probably the simplest answer is, tradition. America doesn’t go after its ex-presidents no matter how wrong or corrupt or evil they were.

We prefer to move on.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 04:47:52 pm »
Barr has proven to be useless.  What has he done?  Nothing. The only thing that he has done is signal to the DEMS that they are unstoppable and free to do whatever they want without any repercussions.   Meanwhile our President has been through the wringer, millions of taxpayer dollars spent, and everyone from Obama on down is going to get away with it.  Two sets of rules continues; one for the DEMS and one for the GOP.  IMHO Trump hired yet another loser.

I have little doubt that Trump is going to lose the election in 2020 due to fraud and corruption.

My fear also especially since the rats are trying to change states voting procedures...
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 04:49:31 pm »
Just throwing this out there; maybe a head fake? Even after saying it, sounds implausible even to me.

Probably the simplest answer is, tradition. America doesn’t go after its ex-presidents no matter how wrong or corrupt or evil they were.

We prefer to move on.

Oh, but you can bet that they will continue to hound Trump after he leaves office.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 04:52:25 pm »
So it is ok for the FBI to investigate the Trump team to see if there is a crime, but it is not ok for the FBI to investigate evidence of a crime against obama and biden???

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 04:53:32 pm »
My fear also especially since the rats are trying to change states voting procedures...

It is my understanding that states must comply with federal voting laws.  Ultimately the way that we vote would have to be changed at the federal level.  Each state may implement certain procedures, but they still have to follow federal laws. That's why Pelosi is pushing for mail-in.

No one has stopped the DEMS from getting what they want.  The GOP has failed us miserably.  At best we have perhaps a dozen Congressmen that are worth a darn. They did nothing to stop Obama when he was in office and they will do nothing to stop Biden and whoever takes his place once he steps down. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 04:53:38 pm »
Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
AG Barr: “As long as I’m attorney general, the criminal justice system will not be used for partisan political ends."
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 04:53:57 pm »
Oh, but you can bet that they will continue to hound Trump after he leaves office.

Yeah, I was gonna add that but thought that was a given. Trump threatened the status quo greater than any president since Reagan.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 04:56:16 pm »
So it is ok for the FBI to investigate the Trump team to see if there is a crime, but it is not ok for the FBI to investigate evidence of a crime against obama and biden???

Nope.  Like I said; two sets of rules. One for the DEMS one for the GOP; especially if your'e affiliated with Trump.

Sorry, but now that Barr has announced that he's not going after Obama nor Biden, I think we can officially say we've lost this Republic.  Certainly there hasn't been any resolution via the ballot box.  Just my opinion.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 04:57:58 pm »
Nope.  Like I said; two sets of rules. One for the DEMS one for the GOP; especially if your'e affiliated with Trump.

Sorry, but now that Barr has announced that he's not going after Obama nor Biden, I think we can officially say we've lost this Republic.  Certainly there hasn't been any resolution via the ballot box.  Just my opinion.
And no way to prevent it from happening again, which worries me more than obama/biden.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2020, 05:00:29 pm »
And no way to prevent it from happening again, which worries me more than obama/biden.

Short of a miracle no and definitely not by our votes. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 05:22:10 pm »

Let's not surrender just yet.  We know what they're planning, the onus is on us to vote in numbers like our lives depended on it.

Look at CA25 ... not only did Newsom announce there would be mail-in voting (and mailed everyone a ballot) --- once he saw Garcia was leading Newsom opened an in-person voting poll in one democrat stronghold -- only.

And Garcia still won--bigly; so they can be beat.

@EdinVA @libertybele

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:23:21 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2020, 05:39:59 pm »
Let's not surrender just yet.  We know what they're planning, the onus is on us to vote in numbers like our lives depended on it.

Look at CA25 ... not only did Newsom announce there would be mail-in voting (and mailed everyone a ballot) --- once he saw Garcia was leading Newsom opened an in-person voting poll in one democrat stronghold -- only.

@EdinVA @libertybele

@Right_in_Virginia
Yes, they can be beat, but I am not sure the country can take another 5 years like the last ones...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 05:41:42 pm by EdinVA »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2020, 05:41:04 pm »

We prefer to move on.

I think Barr has to say what he did about O'Bastard and Biteme at this point, whether it's true or not.  As Clappass would have put it, "It's the least untruthful answer."

Some pillars of O'Bastard are going to have to be knocked over before Barr goes around saying Zero's a target.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2020, 05:55:21 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
Yes, they can be beat, but I am not sure the country can take another 5 years like the last ones...

I don't understand your point @EdinVA

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 06:04:07 pm »

@EdinVA @libertybele

Sure, there is always hope.  Consider though that CA25 is just one special election.  We're talking about fraud and corruption on a national scale should the nation go to mail-in voting .... I'm thinking it may also go to on-line voting -- which would be controlled by Google or Microsoft or a similar entity.

There still is that glimmer of hope that we won't see a second wave of this virus or some other 'collusion' drummed up by the leftists and that we'll see people going to the polls in November; however, I'm not holding my breath. It depends really on how much the DEMS/DNC push for mail-in or on-line voting.  They always eventually seem to get their way.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 06:04:32 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia
All of the not my president, falsified impeachments, media hysteria, congressional dishonesty and illegal career federal employee acts...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:05:43 pm by EdinVA »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2020, 06:05:43 pm »
I think Barr has to say what he did about O'Bastard and Biteme at this point, whether it's true or not.  As Clappass would have put it, "It's the least untruthful answer."

Some pillars of O'Bastard are going to have to be knocked over before Barr goes around saying Zero's a target.

Well ... I think that's a pipe dream.  Barr hasn't done anything yet; he's been all hot air and not much else.  He continues to play the game of smoke and mirrors.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2020, 06:15:26 pm »

Our civil 'Social War' won't remain a 'Cold' war. 

They already want to label the armed protestors in Michigan "Domestic Terrorists".   Like The Weathermen, Black Seals or something.   :laugh:

And this is not only the Madam Governor, but Hillary Clinton chimed in too!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2020, 06:18:50 pm »
Sure, there is always hope.  Consider though that CA25 is just one special election.  We're talking about fraud and corruption on a national scale should the nation go to mail-in voting ....

Let's narrow this down a little.  We're talking about fraud and corruption in the battleground states.  Red will stay red and blue is a lost cause.  (Sure, the electoral college takes another hit, but I'm pushing that off the plate for 2020)

I see a great big glimmer of hope in the results for CA25 because Newsome tried to win this at the last moment by adding that one in-person polling place in a deeply blue precinct.  This was the best fraud setup in the country --- and it wasn't enough.

The American right of center voter is awake ... and no one's better at lighting a fire under them than Donald Trump.   

We're awake, so is the RNC --- the chairwoman has been on this like white on rice and the RNC GOTV is the envy of the demonrats -- especially in the battlegrounds. 

There are enough of us to win this race, and the House and keep the Senate.  We lose because of apathy and ego-based voting. 

@libertybele

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2020, 06:28:09 pm »
Let's narrow this down a little.  We're talking about fraud and corruption in the battleground states.  Red will stay red and blue is a lost cause.  (Sure, the electoral college takes another hit, but I'm pushing that off the plate for 2020)

I see a great big glimmer of hope in the results for CA25 because Newsome tried to win this at the last moment by adding that one in-person polling place in a deeply blue precinct.  This was the best fraud setup in the country --- and it wasn't enough.

The American right of center voter is awake ... and no one's better at lighting a fire under them than Donald Trump.   

We're awake, so is the RNC --- the chairwoman has been on this like white on rice and the RNC GOTV is the envy of the demonrats -- especially in the battlegrounds. 

There are enough of us to win this race, and the House and keep the Senate.  We lose because of apathy and ego-based voting. 

@libertybele

I appreciate your optimism @Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2020, 06:28:17 pm »
Daily Caller
@DailyCaller

AG Bill Barr:

“What happened to the President in the 2016 Election.. was abhorrent, it was a grave injustice and it was unprecedented in American history."

(Must see) Video at link:

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1262427846221410306

1:00 PM · May 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Video is four minutes ... well worth viewing    @mystery-ak

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 06:29:53 pm by Right_in_Virginia »