Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn, Manafort, and the Trump Family, Says Whistleblowe  (Read 510 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

https://theohiostar.com/2020/05/18/exclusive-the-treasury-department-spied-on-flynn-manafort-and-the-trump-family-says-whistleblower/

EXCLUSIVE: The Treasury Department Spied on Flynn, Manafort, and the Trump Family, Says Whistleblower
May 18, 2020, Neil W. McCabe
President Barack Obama’s Treasury Department regularly surveilled retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn’s financial records and transactions beginning in December 2015 and well into 2017, before, during and after when he served at the White House as President Donald Trump’s National Security Director, a former senior Treasury Department official, and veteran of the intelligence community, told the Star Newspapers.
By March 2016, the whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns, but was straight-up political surveillance among other illegal activity occurring at Treasury.
Only two names are listed in the whistleblower’s official paperwork, so the others must remain sealed, she said. The second name is Paul J. Manafort Jr., the one-time chairman of Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

The other names include: Members of Congress, the most senior staffers on the 2016 Trump campaign and members of Trump’s family, she said.

My emphasis. The December, 2015 date for spying of Flynn suggests a non-Trump-related political purpose, initially.

Members of Congress? Obviously political!

Senior staffers on the 2016 Trump campaign? As in why bug all of Trump Tower when you "just" spy on senior campaign staff?

Members of Trump’s family? IOW, Queen Hillary was going to attack all of Trump's family for Trump daring to run against her!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 03:18:26 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Whistleblower claims Obama’s Treasury Dept. spied on Flynn, Manafort and Trump family regularly
May 18, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

The Treasury Department regularly spied on retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s financial records and transactions during Barack Obama’s presidency, beginning in December 2015 and continuing well into 2017, Star Newspapers reported, citing claims by a whistleblower.

Neil W. McCabe, a Washington-based national political reporter for The Tennessee Star and The Star-News Network published the exclusive interview on Monday.

“I started seeing things that were not correct, so I did my own little investigation because I wanted to make sure what I was seeing was correct,” she told the newspaper group. “You never want to draw attention to something if there is not anything there.”

The whistleblower claimed that she only saw metadata — names and dates when the former national security adviser’s financial records were accessed.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/05/18/whistleblower-claims-obamas-treasury-dept-spied-on-flynn-manafort-and-trump-family-regularly-922670
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

It doesn't matter; Barr isn't going to do a darn thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA