Author Topic: Katie Hill On GOP Winning Her Former Congressional Seat: ‘Pretty F***ing Devastating’  (Read 509 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 18th, 2020
Katie Hill On GOP Winning Her Former Congressional Seat: ‘Pretty F***ing Devastating’
By  Hank Berrien DailyWire.com

On Sunday evening, former Congresswoman Katie Hill, who represented California’s 25th district before she resigned over accusations that she had sexual relations with a staffer, decided to weigh in on the special election last week held for her former seat, which was won by GOP candidate Mike Garcia over Democratic state assemblywoman Christy Smith, commenting, “It really hurt to have my old seat flip back to Republican …  In fact, it was pretty f***ing devastating.”

Hill tweeted: “So yeah it really hurt to have my old seat flip back to Republican-for a ton of people & also for me. In fact, it was pretty bleep devastating. I went offline & cried for a few days but, as always, getting ready to stand back up & keep fighting. Hope you are too. Onward.”

Katie Hill
✔
@KatieHill4CA

So yeah it really hurt to have my old seat flip back to Republican-for a ton of people & also for me. In fact, it was pretty bleep devastating. I went offline & cried for a few days but, as always, getting ready to stand back up & keep fighting. Hope you are too.

Onward.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/katie-hill-on-gop-winning-her-former-congressional-seat-pretty-fing-devastating

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

The crappy thing about social media is there are always reporters willing to male a story out of every brain fart emanating from these leftist nobodies. What did anyone expect this loser would think and why should anyone care?

Offline PeteS in CA

Stupidity and poor judgment have consequences.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Stupidity and poor judgment have consequences.

Yeah, it does. They make you a governor.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, it does. They make you a governor.

Yes indeed - stupidity, poor judgment and great hair.

Although Newsome's popularity is definitely on the wane.

Offline aligncare

Yes indeed - stupidity, poor judgment and great hair.

Although Newsome's popularity is definitely on the wane.

My goobernor is Cuomo. He invented poor judgment: When the virus hit he reduced the number of subway cars, packing everyone together into remaining cars and accelerating transmission into the five boroughs. He forced, by executive order, covid positive seniors in hospitals back into nursing homes—the most vulnerable group. As a result 3500 nursing home seniors died of the virus.

Since then whenever someone makes a poor judgement they call it a Cuomo.

Offline skeeter

My goobernor is Cuomo. He invented poor judgment: When the virus hit he reduced the number of subway cars, packing everyone together into remaining cars and accelerating transmission into the five boroughs. He forced, by executive order, covid positive seniors in hospitals back into nursing homes—the most vulnerable group. As a result 3500 nursing home seniors died of the virus.

Since then whenever someone makes a poor judgement they call it a Cuomo.

The northeast has inflated mortality numbers for the entire country. It could be credibly claimed Cuomo, more than any other individual, is responsible for the nationwide shutdown.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The northeast has inflated mortality numbers for the entire country. It could be credibly claimed Cuomo, more than any other individual, is responsible for the nationwide shutdown.
Yep. We have whole counties, 14 in this state alone, yet to post their first positive. And they're shut down like they were the Bronx.
One size does not fit all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

I am no longer a Republican... And I no longer participate in the team sport.
But the urge to loft my kilt and rattle my ass in her general direction is nearly irresistible.

Oh for the fine Conservatives that once came from California!