Author Topic: ‘I am in their crosshairs’: John Brennan says he hasn’t been interviewed by John Durham — yet  (Read 471 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I am in their crosshairs’: John Brennan says he hasn’t been interviewed by John Durham — yet
by Jerry Dunleavy
 | May 17, 2020 09:23 PM

Former CIA Director John Brennan said last week he has no reservations about speaking with U.S. Attorney John Durham for his so-called "investigation of the investigators."

Brennan, who has emerged as a vocal Trump critic, also lambasted Attorney General William Barr and Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell as they too peel back secrets from the Russia investigation as they look for any misconduct.

“Well it’s clear that I am in their crosshairs. Ever since Donald Trump was inaugurated, I have spoken out against what I think has been the corruption, the incompetence, the mischaracterizations that he and individuals around him have made to the American public, and I will continue to speak out,” Brennan said during a Friday interview on All In With Chris Hayes on MSNBC. “And yes, John Durham who is a well-respected individual from the Department of Justice, and many years in the business, is conducting this investigation — I guess it’s an investigation — and looking at what happened during those last months of the Obama administration and the first year or two of the Trump administration.”

Trump has hammered former President Barack Obama over what he has dubbed “ObamaGate” — actions the president and his allies say Obama administration officials took to undermine his campaign and presidency — and stated on Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News that “John Brennan was one of the architects, in my opinion.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-am-in-their-crosshairs-john-brennan-says-he-hasnt-been-interviewed-by-john-durham-yet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34