Author Topic: Priest who uses squirt gun to bless churchgoers with holy water has gone viral with memes  (Read 694 times)

Offline libertybele

...thinking outside the box?

Priest who uses squirt gun to bless churchgoers with holy water has gone viral with memes

Father Tim Pelc is bringing a water pistol to a coronavirus fight. The Catholic priest from the Detroit area is doing his best to combat COVID-19 by using a squirt gun to bless parishioners and their Easter baskets.

Inside the St. Ambrose Church is the pews, but outside the church, Father Tim Pelc is bringing the *pew pew pews*. The church in Grosse Pointe Park offers a drive-thru service where parishioners can be blessed while still observing proper social distancing guidelines.

The 70-year-old Catholic priest is armed with a water gun filled with holy water. Churchgoers drive up, then stop in front of the church steps, and open their windows. Father Pelc takes aim, and blasts parishioners with holy water. .........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/holy-water-gun-priest-memes
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 12:27:48 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I bet he's having fun, too!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Necessity is the mother of invention. 

I think it's cool.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm surprised that diligent members of the PD haven't wrestled him to the ground, handcuffed and arrested him for pointing a gun at people.

And........good for him finding a novel way to bless is flock.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Take THIS, Satan!  Not today!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I bet he's having fun, too!

Ah... but the real fun would be if a little kid decides to bring his own squirt gun with him to church and fires back!   :rolling:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

Offline libertybele

:smokin:

No fair.  That's a water cannon/super soaker!!   :rolling:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
:smokin:

Well, The Lord does want us to 'reach out' to our brethren... :whistle:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Necessity is the mother of invention. 

I think it's cool.

Me, too  happy77

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How is he getting any air??

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

How is he getting any air??

Around the edges of the spit mask.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.