Exclusive Content > Editorials

Our President, Yours And Mine Mr. Donald J. Trump Was Correct About Drinking A Disinfectant

(1/2) > >>

Hat In Ring:
]
I think there's some validity in "Donald Trump's" statement about drinking or injecting a disinfectant. Hell, maybe some scientists will start working on this and start with grain alcohol. The disinfectant just has to be non toxic to the human body like "Grain Alcohol" is.

I hope I don't create many alcoholics with this article. What a shame but actually our president "Donald Trump" may have touched upon an idea. The Coronavirus can enter the bloodstream and damage a persons internal organs so the idea of injecting a disinfectant into the body isn't out there in la la land. Actually the truth is that "Grain Alcohol (Ethanol)" that is in beer, wine, whiskey and other spirits is an "Antiseptic". It's been proven that "Ethanol" can kill germs so, "BOTTOMS UP"! I drink wine everyday so I've been doing what "Donald Trump" made light of for years.

Read Full Article: http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2020/04/hey-mister-president-donald-trump-i.html

Smokin Joe:
Only he didn't say "drinking it". That's been debunked.

corbe:
   Actually, I thought he was talking about mainlining UV LED's.   :shrug:

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: corbe on May 18, 2020, 12:53:32 am ---   Actually, I thought he was talking about mainlining UV LED's.   :shrug:

--- End quote ---
There is something to that...

Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?
Michael R. Hamblin
Wellman Center for Photomedicine,
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu

Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf

240B:
I agree. One of the reasons I never get sick is because on a normal basis my blood is so loaded with alcohol that is toxic to viruses, to life of any kind really. Except me because I'm used to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version