Author Topic: Our President, Yours And Mine Mr. Donald J. Trump Was Correct About Drinking A Disinfectant  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Hat In Ring

• The "Tea Party" Is My Political Party By Nature
    • Republican Party Base
]

I think there's some validity in "Donald Trump's" statement about drinking or injecting a disinfectant. Hell, maybe some scientists will start working on this and start with grain alcohol. The disinfectant just has to be non toxic to the human body like "Grain Alcohol" is.

I hope I don't create many alcoholics with this article. What a shame but actually our president "Donald Trump" may have touched upon an idea. The Coronavirus can enter the bloodstream and damage a persons internal organs so the idea of injecting a disinfectant into the body isn't out there in la la land. Actually the truth is that "Grain Alcohol (Ethanol)" that is in beer, wine, whiskey and other spirits is an "Antiseptic". It's been proven that "Ethanol" can kill germs so, "BOTTOMS UP"! I drink wine everyday so I've been doing what "Donald Trump" made light of for years.

Read Full Article: http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2020/04/hey-mister-president-donald-trump-i.html
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 10:03:27 pm by Hat In Ring »
Tea Party Realism Are Facts That Actually Work Equally For Everyone Over Libertarian And Democrat Ideology Which Are Proven To Be Group Think That Put Either Libertarian Business Or Democrat Government In Complete Positions Of Power And Control Over U.S. Citizen Freedoms And Thoughts.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Only he didn't say "drinking it". That's been debunked.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

Actually, I thought he was talking about mainlining UV LED's.   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
   Actually, I thought he was talking about mainlining UV LED's.   :shrug:
There is something to that...

Ultraviolet Irradiation of Blood: “The Cure That Time Forgot”?
Michael R. Hamblin
Wellman Center for Photomedicine,
Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Hamblin@helix.mgh.harvard.edu

Adv Exp Med Biol. 2017 ; 996: 295–309. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-56017-5_25

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6122858/pdf/nihms-986489.pdf
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I agree. One of the reasons I never get sick is because on a normal basis my blood is so loaded with alcohol that is toxic to viruses, to life of any kind really. Except me because I'm used to it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

I agree. One of the reasons I never get sick is because on a normal basis my blood is so loaded with alcohol that is toxic to viruses, to life of any kind really. Except me because I'm used to it.

I hear ya Brother @240B

I think I went to your seminar in the early 90's when I was trying to get off coke for the 3rd time.   If I remember correctly you did say that no mosquito would dare bite you and live to tell others.  That was a false argument because who gives a $hit who the mosquito talked to, your still scratching. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.