Exclusive Content > Editorials

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz Oppose Healthcare Replace To Serve Their Illegal Alien Amnesty Agenda

<< < (2/6) > >>

Idiot:

--- Quote from: Hat In Ring on May 17, 2020, 04:09:16 am ---"True", Ted Cruz and Rand Paul have always supported some form of amnesty and open borders. If a replacement healthcare law goes through illegal aliens would be forced out of taxpayer funded healthcare and have to go home or pay for it themselves. Illegal aliens exiting the U.S. is against the libertarian republican and communist democrat agenda of globalization.

Yes, the libertarian republicans may be at odds with the democrats on having a large government controlled anything but they are in sync with the democrats on massive immigration and globalization.

Read More: http://teapartymainstreet.blogspot.com/2017/05/rand-paul-and-ted-cruz-oppose.html

--- End quote ---
*****rollingeyes*****

Hat In Ring:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on May 17, 2020, 08:38:02 am ---Oh what utter horsecrap.

civil libertarian minded folks are against 'health care replacement' because the government has no damn business being in healthcare in the first place.

Healthcare is outside of the aegis of the Constitutionally defined federal role. It is unconstitutional on it's face.

--- End quote ---

I myself do support some forms of government healthcare payments like Medicare and Medicaid for the people that need it. If there's not some kind of government healthcare structure present by the Republicans the democrats keep winning and introducing communism.

When some of the states started expanding Medicaid I wanted Medicaid to be expanded even though it was an obamacare mandate because it would be a push back on obamacare. The Republicans wouldn't do it because they said it would expand obamacare. Healthcare is a big deal the democrats win on and if the Republicans do not build some sort of healthcare structure like supporting the Medicaid expansion while destroying obamacare the democrats will always come close to winning and even win.

Obamacare just pushed for the expansion of Medicaid and was NOT obamacare. Medicaid is a state deal and obamacare is federal. The federal government just funds Medicaid and the states enact it.

Republican support of Medicaid expansion on its own and separate from obamacare will mean many more Republican votes. It's just that simple. Healthcare as Joe Biden stated, "Is A Big Fck'in Deal" even with independent and Republican voters.

P.S. Illegal aliens are not allowed to get long term Medicaid. Medicaid does pay for illegal alien healthcare if they use the emergency rooms only. It's the millions of illegal aliens using the emergency rooms that are driving up healthcare costs. Even though obamacare was written to leave illegal aliens out the democrats will change obamacare to allow illegal aliens to get free healthcare at a later date.

corbe:
   Honest Question @Hat In Ring

How do you SQUARE the Poison Pill that Cruz got inserted into, thus derailing the 'Gang of 8' Immigration Bill?

What do you think of Rubio, Gramnesty and McConnell (Darlin's of YOUR GOP, now)?   

(I didn't ask about your two worthless Senators, Lee and Romney, what a CF!)

LilLamb:
Cruz is not a libertarian. He is a Constitutional Conservative. I don’t think you will find many people who want to follow you here.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Hat In Ring on May 17, 2020, 08:13:01 pm ---I myself do support some forms of government healthcare payments like Medicare and Medicaid for the people that need it. If there's not some kind of government healthcare structure present by the Republicans the democrats keep winning and introducing communism.

--- End quote ---

I don't care what you support.

CONSERVATIVES care about putting government back in its Constitutional bottle.
If you have a constitutional argument - If you can show me in the Constitution where nationalized healthcare is granted as a power to the federal government, then we will have a debate - One that I will win. Because what is not in the Constitution is not in the federal purview and is the business of the States and of the People.

National heath care of any kind is unconstitutional. ILLEGAL. That's the end of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version