Author Topic: Michigan protesters plan 'Operation Haircut' demonstration to push back against state's 'tyrannical'  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan protesters plan 'Operation Haircut' demonstration to push back against state's 'tyrannical' stay-at-home order
By Kaelan Deese - 05/16/20 02:16 PM EDT

Protesters against Michigan's continuing stay-at-home order are planning "Operation Haircut" to demonstrate against what they believe are "tyrannical" measures imposed by the state government.

The Michigan Conservative Coalition is organizing the demonstrations that are planned for Wednesday afternoon.

Local barbers and stylists will offer free haircuts on the Michigan state Capitol lawn while following safety guidelines, Fox 2 in Detroit reported.

The group previously organized "Operation Gridlock" last month at the Capitol, leading crowds of protesters outside the building while others stayed in their cars, honking in defiance of stay-at-home orders.

Meshawn Maddock, an organizer for the demonstrations, told Fox 2 the protests are "about our governor overreaching. It feels tyrannical what we are living under here in Michigan right now."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/498137-michigan-protesters-plan-operation-haircut-demonstration-to-push-back
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Sad state of affairs when we, the most civilized country on earth, has to beg our government for the right to get a haircut.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Cut my own hair since the military. Very short, of course. That makes it easy.
I've become quite good at it really. Practice makes perfect.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Brings back memories of one of my uncles.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 11:48:55 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is going to get worse before it gets better.

The more the protestors rightfully push back against the draconian measures implemented by the Governor...the more she digs her heels in and tightens the noose...and the protestors are even more enraged.

Round and round they go.  Something's gotta give.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is going to get worse before it gets better.

The more the protestors rightfully push back against the draconian measures implemented by the Governor...the more she digs her heels in and tightens the noose...and the protestors are even more enraged.

Round and round they go.  Something's gotta give.
Perhaps that is the point—push her so far that someone at the federal level steps in and makes her stop.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

You Can't Rule Me ~ Lucinda Williams

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.